PLL Next Generation - From the Beginning Character age update

I will be writing more chapters but before I do I would like to make an update with character ages and a little info about the character. This should help me out when writing and also help you out when reading because this is meant to be used as a reference.

The Cavanaughs

Spencer (Hastings) Cavanaugh - Started "PLL Next Generation - From the Beginning" at 18 years old. Is now 26 years old.

Education: Graduated Rosewood high class of 2015. Graduated with a pre law degree from Univeristy of Pennsylvania in December 2019. Attended U Penn law School but transferred because of a move from Rosewood, PA to Chicago, IL. Currently attending Northwestern University school of law in Chicago, IL.

Relationships: Married Toby Cavanaugh August 1st 2015. Spoby has currently been married for 8 years.

Career: Goal is to be a lawyer in Family law dealing with cases of marriage/divorce, adoption, child abuse or child neglect, Custody of minor children, juvenile law, and paternity. Worked at Hastings law firm until her parents found out she wanted to be a family lawyer instead of a criminal lawyer.

Kids - 3 girls and 1 boy (descriptions will be after Toby's): Rochelle Taylor Cavanaugh, Jason Toby (JT) Cavanaugh, Elizabeth Jane Cavanaugh, Rosie Sophia Cavanaugh

Toby Cavanaugh - Started "PLL Next Generation - From the Beginning" at 19 years old. Is now 27 years old.

Education: Graduated Rosewood High class of 2014. Graduated from Police academy in Harrisburg, PA in 2015.

Relationships: Married Spencer Hastings August 1st 2015. Currently Toby and Spencer have been married for 8 years.

Career: Worked part time for his fathers construction company while working full time for Rosewood PD. Now starting a new job as a police officer with Chicago PD.

Kids - 3 girls and 1 boy (descriptions below): Rochelle Taylor Cavanaugh, Jason Toby (JT) Cavanaugh, Elizabeth Jane Cavanaugh, Rosie Sophia Cavanaugh

Rochelle Taylor Cavanaugh - Spoby's first kid. She was born on August 9th 2016. Rochelle is currently 7 years old. Rochelle is named after a city in France called "La Rochelle". Spencer and her older sister Melissa went there when Spencer was 18 years old. Her middle name Taylor is in honor of what Melissa would have named her first born kid if she hadn't miscarried the baby.

Education: Rochelle is in elementary school. She was at Rosewood elementary from Kindergarten to 1/2 of 2nd grade and is now finishing 2nd grade at an elementary school in Chicago.

More information: Rochelle likes to play soccer, Loves both her parents but is closest with her dad. Most of the time she gets along with her younger siblings.

Jason Toby (JT) Cavanaugh - Spoby's 2nd kid but 1st and only son. He was born on May 27th 2017. JT is currently 6 years old. JT Cavanaugh was supposed to be named TJ Cavanaugh for Toby Jr. Cavanaugh but his birth certificate was printed wrong so Spencer and Toby just went with Jason Toby Cavanaugh.

Education: JT is in elementary school. He was at Rosewood elementary from kindergarten to 1/2 of 1st grade and is now finishing 1st grade at an elementary school in Chicago.

More Information - JT shares his birthday with his cousin Bella Kingston (His mom's sister's daughter). JT loves to watch sports on TV with Toby. Basketball and Baseball are his favorite sports to watch on TV with his dad.