Melissa and Wren: 10 years of Love and Drama

A/N - I am currently in the year 2025 for this story 

Melissa's POV

Tuesday March 25th

Going back 10 years to the day Wren and I got married. We promised to spend the rest of our lives together. The past 10 years we had our fair share of drama and fighting but it wasn't all bad. Wren and I also had plenty of joyful memories including moving into our own house, The birth of our wonderful daughter Bella,  raising our daughter to the best of our abilities, and watching her grow. Bella is going to be 8 years old in two months and still has plenty of growing up to look forward to in her life.

9 years ago for our 1st anniversary we bought a house. I was happy to have a place of our own but Wren was a little sad to leave his parents house. I felt that is was time to move since most married couples don't live with their parents or in laws. Wren and I had our first fight since moving into the new house. It didn't take us more then a few days to make up and Spencer was right when she told me that make up are always better then the fight itself. We had also decided that night to start trying to have a baby.

Our relationship had taken a devastating turn 8 years ago on our 2nd anniversary but in the end we got though the heartbreak together.  I was pregnant with twins but I had lost our unborn son in a car crash. I have to say now our baby girl is truly a miracle baby.  

Our 3rd anniversary was a happy one. We had Bella who 7 years ago on our anniversary was 10 months old. Wren and I had finally been in a good place in our marriage. It was Spencer and Toby's marriage that had started to fall apart but I gave them some advise on how to work through the issues of marriage.

On our 4th wedding anniversary Wren asked if I wanted another kid. Truthfully I did but I never wanted to go through the pain and heartbreak of losing another baby. Spencer offered to be a surrogate for us but in the end it didn't work out.

Our 5th anniversary was low key and no drama. Wren and I had decided that if Bella was our only kid then we would be ok with that. I thought from here on out our marriage would always be like this but not long after I realized that I was wrong.

The next year for our 6th anniversary Wren and I were back to fighting. I found out he had kissed my sisters best friend Aria. I felt like I didn't know my husband anymore and couldn't trust him that it wasn't anything more then just a kiss.

Our marriage was looking more over by the day until our 7th wedding anniversary. Wren wasn't signing the divorce papers. In the long run this was a good thing because it gave me more time to think if a divorce is what I really wanted. Wren had gotten hurt in a hospital incident and I was scared of loosing him. In the end we never got divorced and for the most part have been happy in our marriage since then.

Wren and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on vacation with Bella. We had part of a day dealing with Bella's bee allergy. We had known that she was allergic for 6 months so we knew what to do after a bee sting. The rest of our vacation was nice and without drama.

Our 9th anniversary was great and drama free until Bella had gotten the flu. Melissa and I had a night together but we had to cut that a little short because our daughter is number 1 important to both of us.

Since this year is our 10th anniversary we decided on taking 2 vacations. One with Bella to Disney world with the rest of Wren's family. Then after that Bella is going to stay with Wren's brother while we go on a cruise that leaves from Florida. Saying goodbye to Bella won't be easy after Disney world but it's only for one week and then we will be home with Bella again.

 Thoughts on this chapter?

Next chapter is going to be April. Not sure what couple or characters yet so be sure to comment with ideas/suggestions.

Thank you for reading. Voting and Commenting would be great as well.

If you have any questions about this story just ask in the comments or in a private message.

Sorry for taking longer to update this story and some of my other stories as well.