Rosewood - Home sweet Home

A/N - I am currently in the year 2025 for this story

Hanna's POV

Friday, April 18th

Caleb is away on a business trip and I miss him but he comes home later tonight. Mona and I have been busy running H&M fashions forever since our spring clothes are now fully available and summer will be out for sale in 2 weeks.

Mona and I love working together but today she is late and didn't bother to call me. Mona finally showed up 2 hours after she said she would be here.

Hanna: I said 9 am not 11 am Mona.

Mona: Sorry Madison's sick and I had to take her to urgent care.

Hanna: You should have called me mona to let me know.

Mona: I'm sorry Han but when Maddie is sick she's all I can think about.

Hanna: I guess I do understand since Caleb and I have 4 kids. Is Maddie OK?

Mona: Yes just flu-like symptoms so my mom is watching her today.

Hanna: I'm glad it sounds like Maddie will be ok in a few days.

Mona: I probably should mention that I have been doing some thinking and I'm going to spend the summer in LA with Madison.

Hanna: No Mona you can't do that because I need you here. I wouldn't be able to run this store without you.

Mona: I realized that I still love Mike and the only way to win him back is to spend the summer in LA.

Hanna: Does he still love you because for all you know he could have moved on to someone else by now.

Mona: I'm sure Mike isn't dating anyone else because he wouldn't do that to me.

Hanna: Well I need you here in Rosewood Mona so somehow you need to find a way to do both.

Mona: I'm sorry but I need to do what's best for me and not you.

Hanna: I thought we were best friends Mona?

Mona: We are best friends Hanna.

Hanna: We haven't hung out outside of work in a long time so I'm not convinced we are still best friends. 

Mona:  If my mom can keep Madison for the night then I'm free to hang out tonight.

Hanna: I can't because Caleb is coming home tonight.

Mona: Oh then I guess we will have to hang out another night.

Hanna: Sorry it's just I haven't seen Caleb all week and there's a lot of catching up to do.

Hours later and I headed home. Caleb was supposed to be home around the same time I got home if his flights home are on time. He called me while I was making dinner.