Rosewood High Homecoming

A/N - I am currently in the year 2025 for this story

Saturday, October 18th

Malcolms POV

Mackenzie and I are going to homecoming tonight at Rosewood high. We have been going out on dates but just as friends even though we clearly love each other. Tonight I'm going to ask Mackenzie to be my official girlfriend again.

Ezra: I forgot to ask you weeks ago but Aria and I need you to watch your younger siblings tonight since we will be at a surprise 30th birthday party.

Malcolm:  You know I would if I could but dad I just can't tonight.

Ezra: I really need you to clear your schedule since we have no one to watch the kids

Malcolm: I really can't dad because Rosewood high homecoming is tonight and it's my senior year so I can't miss it.

Ezra: If Aria's mom can watch them you are lucky but if not you are going to miss homecoming.

I wasn't going to let my dad ruin my night with Mackenzie tonight. My dad told me I lucked out that Mrs. Montgomery could watch my siblings so I could go to homecoming.

Mackenzie texted me that she was ready so I left to go pick her up and head to a restaurant before homecoming at Rosewood high.

Mackenzie: Did you tell your dad we are going together to homecoming.

Malcolm: I told him I would see you at the dance but I never told him I was picking you up and we were doing the whole date thing before the dance.

Mackenzie: Who does he think you are with now 2 hours before homecoming even starts?

Malcolm: He thought I was helping set up homecoming at Rosewood high with the basketball team.

Mackenzie: Isn't that a freshman sports team thing at Rosewood high?

Malcolm: Yes but it used to be the seniors and the freshman when my dad worked at Rosewood high but they changed it this year to only freshman.

Mackenzie won homecoming queen and I  won homecoming king last night at the homecoming football game. We were both happy to win because this makes tonight and the rest of senior year special.

Mackenzie: I am happy to be going to homecoming with you again. 

Malcolm: We also have prom a week before we graduate from high school next year.

Mackenzie: That is if neither of us is dating someone else by then.

Malcolm: What if I said I can promise you that won't be the case.

Mackenzie: What are you trying to ask me?

Malcolm: Will you be my girlfriend again? Mackenzie, I promise you that our love is real and not just pretend because this is our last homecoming.