Haleb unplanned surprise

A/N - I am currently in the year 2023 for this story 

*Thursday September 21st*

Hanna's POV

Caleb is currently at work, Deylia and Tyler are at elementary school while Will is at my mom's house. I had a yearly doctors checkup and it was easier not to have any kids with me. The doctor was busy so I had to wait in the waiting room for an unknown amount of time. I picked up October issue of family circle. Caleb and I were subscribed to this magazine but we hadn't gotten next months issue in the mail yet. 

While reading the magazine I found an interesting article and photos. The magazine story was about fun things to do with your kids in the summer. One of the things was taking a walk in Central Park. I was surprised to notice the photos on that page were of Mona, Caleb, Deylia, Tyler, and Will. I got angry when I read the caption under the photo and it said Caleb and Mona were married to each other. 

Just because Mona and Caleb both wear a ring that doesn't mean they are married to each other. I was really upset because no where was my name mentioned. I had to forget about being upset as soon as my name was called. All my vital sings were normal and I was asked if I wanted a flu shot. It was a good idea since I'm around the kids a lot more then Caleb is. I had to fill out a form in order to get the shot. I stopped filling out the form at the moment I got to could you be pregnant question. That was when I realized I might be pregnant. Caleb didn't use protection when we were in NYC and I hadn't taken my pills with me that weekend. I had no choice but to circle yes on that question even though I didn't want to.

My physical went well but before I could get the flu shot the doctor had to take blood to check for pregnancy. We have enough space in the house for another kid but Caleb and I haven't talked about having another kid yet or even if we wanted a 4th kid. I think Caleb does because I think he wants another girl.

Not long after the blood test was taken the nurse came back in the the exam room I was in and told me it was positive for pregnancy. I could still get a flu shot but I had to get a special dosage because I was pregnant.  I left the doctors office a short time later and went back to my moms house so we could have lunch together.

"Did everything go well at the doctors?" My mom asked

"Yes." I said

"Are you sure because you seem a little off about something?" My mom asked

"I'm fine, just something I have to talk to Caleb about when he gets off work and home tonight." I said

"If it's anything I can help with don't hesitate to let me know." My mom said

"It has to do with family circle magazine. They included pictures of Caleb, our kids, and Mona in there current magazine issue." I said

"I'm sure Caleb knows about it so what's the problem with that?" My mom asked

"The story and the caption under the picture say that Caleb and Mona are married. My name is no were mentioned." I said

"There is no need to blame Caleb for this I'm sure the magazine made a mistake Hanna." My mom said

"I'm not blaming Caleb but I don't understand why he didn't tell me anything about pictures being taken in central park." I said

"I'm sure Caleb meant to tell you but he was really busy with work so he forget to tell you." My mom said

"That may be the case but this was 2 months ago we. Caleb and I sleep in the same bed every night so if he wanted to tell me he had plenty of chances to do so." I said