Chapter 13

We were walking. All 4 of us. They attacked Charles first. They tied Ethan and Dove up. I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me. There were too many of them. Charles told me it would happen. They would come for us. We were possibly the Recreation of the Original four Elementals, everyone wanted us dead. Two of the men caught up to me. I ran into the stream. The water could help me. I was a water Elemental. Charles told me so. I tried and tried to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING. Nothing happened. I sat there, knowing it would be the end. They would catch me, and kill us all. NO. I COULDN'T LET THEM. I stared at my pursuers in the eye. I saw fear in them. I wasn't afraid anymore. I was angry. The water from the stream engulfed the men into a frozen ball of ice. I went to find my friends, not even dazed about using my Element for the first time. The men were taking them away. "NO! NO! You can't take them! You can't! Stop it! STOP!!!!!" I hit one of them in the back of the head, knocking them out cold. I managed to freeze them all in water. The Fire Elementals i chained to a tree, but still frozen. i did it. I saved them. I untied Ethan, Charles, and Dove, and we ran like no tomorrow out of there.

The dream shifted to when it all ended. When the pursuers found us again, but had reinforcements. Ethan, Dove, Charles, and i stood back to back. We tried and tried again, using all of our Elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. I thought we were winning. Until i found Charles, holding Ethan and Dove's wrists, holding them captive. He made them fly away, using Dove's Air element, and left me. the one who saved them. I was alone. I managed to become a 7th circle. I used invisiblity and left the Magic World, not looking back. The place i once loved, now nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colin ran to Havolynne. He held her in his arms.

"Shh, shh, shh, i got you now Havolynne, it's okay," Colin soothed her.

Havolynne woke up crying and shaking. Why? she thought. Why is she thinking about it? Her first time in the Magic World.

The figure's raspy voice went through her head.

Who will it be? Their deaths or Colin and Connor's?

Havolynne shuddered.

Who has them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Havolynne just sat there, crying in Colin's embrace. But Colin didn't care. He'd stay there as long as she needed him to.

"That's why you don't sleep in the Magic World, Huh Havolynne? You get nightmares," Connor said.

Colin gave him an evil look saying, Not Now.

Havolynne nodded weakly.

She should tell them. Tell them why she gets nightmares. Tell them who they are about. Tell them her first time in the Magic World.

"You okay now?" Colin asked quietly.

"Yeah," Havolynne said weakly.

Havolynne sat in Colin's lap, looking up at the starry sky. She needed to tell them.

"Do you want to tell me about it? If not, i understand..." Colin started.

"It's okay," Havolynne said. "I'll tell you."

"It, it was about my first time in the Magic World." Havolynne started.

Colin and Connor exchanged looks, and began to listen.