Chapter 26

A/N: For all those who DON'T read the ending Author's Note at the end of my Chapter... MAKE SURE YOU READ IT! :)

Now read.... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charles wasn't going to give up. He wouldn't let Colin walk away with Havolynne dangling in his arms.

Charles thrusted his arm out, throwing a jet of fire, right at Colin.

"Colin, look out!" Connor yelled.

Luckily Colin had fast reflexes and dodged, but a portion of his side was grazed by the fire, and part of his shirt turned to singed cloth. After making sure Havolynne was unharmed, Colin kicked fire toward Charles right back, which turned out harder than he thought with a person in his arms.

Yet Charles easily dodged.

"I'll tell you again Colin, Give me Havolynne," Charles demanded.

"Why are you SO focused on taking the Sphere and destroying the world?" Colin asked.

"The Physical world is corrupt. It's full of hate, discrimination, and put downs. Hate has caused so many problems, and yet it hasn't solved one. That's why the world needs to be destroyed. Elementals could live peacefully in the Magic World, where no one tells you what to do. The reign of the bullies in the Physical World needs to stop, and never come back," Charles spoke.

"Not everyone in the Physical World hates, or discriminates, or puts others down. There are people who are kind hearted, but you'll make them perish as well because of the majority of society? You'll be killing convicts yes, but you'll also kill innocent people. Ever think about that?" Colin reasoned.

"No..." Charles started when the memories came back once more...

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FLASHBACK*

(Before they discovered the Magic World; 4th Grade: Morning, before School: When Charles, Ethan and Havolynne )

.

"Where's my homework you little nerd?"

"I-I  don't have it." Havolynne studdered

"What the heck do you mean, 'you don't have it?'"

"I didn't have time..."

"Don't give me that sorry excuse," And Havolynne winced as Bryan went in to slap her. "You're a piece of S*** you know? WORTHLESS!"

Havolynne sobbed.

"Enough!" Charles came running and stepping in front of Bryan to shield Havolynne.

"Oh, look who it is. Little loser boy here is stepping up for the nerd. How sweet!"

"If there's a loser here, it's you Bryan. Now take you and your deformed minions and leave Havolynne alone."

"Or what? You'll hurt me? You'll beat me up? Your mommy won't want you getting into fights like last time, or else she'll suspend you and move you to another school," Bryan threatened.

"Just because you're her favorite student, and you're in 6th grade, it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to people," Charles growled.

Bryan went in for a punch, but he was pulled back by Ethan, and Charles kneed Bryan in the stomach and punched him in the face, leaving a nice mark on his jaw.