My Handsome Prince <3

I woke up from the sun shining brightly. I jumped off my bed and turned to see it was 6:30am. 

Yeh I'm an early bird! 

I turned towards my en-suit bathroom ready to take a shower. I used my favourite strawberry scented shampoo. 

It is Saturday today, so Imogen is coming back and my dad won't be taking us this weekend. 

Oh yeah you don't know who Imogen is, well she is my 2nd BFF. I met her in Grade1 and we bonded really quickly. Me, her, Ashton, Shane...And...H...Him were inseparable. 

Anyway she's coming back from France today and has been texting me ever since she boarded the plane. She went there for her cousins wedding.

I quickly dressed into a short black hoody with a 'yes' written on it, white joggers and black boots. I left my hair out since it was easier that way.(picture below

 I decided to go for a walk through the park near my house and maybe play some tunes at the café, if they ask

 I decided to go for a walk through the park near my house and maybe play some tunes at the café, if they ask. I grab my guitar case, my phone and my purse. 

As I walk in the cool breeze I feel a sense of joy and maybe my wish will come true, maybe I will have a new beginning. I sit on the bench and tune my guitar before I play in the café, when I see a familiar boy enter the café. 

The cute boy from next-door is here EEEEK!!! Sorry to sound like a little child but that guy is H.A.W.T! 

But I'm not looking for a relationship anytime now or soon, especially after everything. Besides I have no chance with someone like him, he's most likely a player.

"Hay Kassy , I thought you'd be here, could you please come and play for us now?" Amy asks me, she's a girl who goes to my school and works in this café too. 

She once heard me play and sent me to her manager who asked me if I would sing for their customers on weekends. I said yes and that's why dad picks us up at 10:00am instead of 8:00am. Sometimes Shane or Ashton comes along too.

 "Yeah sure give me a minute" I reply with a smile. 

Music's always been my getaway from reality.

"Ok I'll put the suggestion box forward now." She smiles and with that she's gone.

I pick up my guitar case and head over. As usual people greet me and tell me to sing this and that, that's why there's a suggestion box. Amy introduces me for people who don't know and hands me the suggestion box.

 "The most voted song is ...sorry? By Justin Bieber" I inwardly laugh and smile at the song, Ashton used to sing that all the time non-stop.

I take my position on the mini stage with the mike and start playing.

 I play 3 more songs and then finish. Applauses are heard all around and I smile. I see the cute boy from next door and he smirks at me and I can't help but blush. 

Sorry he's too cute!

And he winks at my reaction and I smile and wink at him back. Suddenly Ash runs over to me. 

Wait when did he get here? 

He kisses my forehead and spins me around. I laugh and kiss his cheek and he puts me down and slings his arm on my shoulder. I scan the room to find the cute boy but he's leaving.

I tell Ash I'll be back and follow him

 "Hey! Wait up!" I run after him and he turns around pissed but quickly smiles.

 " Yes princess" he smirks 

"yh, ok I'm Kassandra from next door, but you can call me Kass if you want"

 "Nah princess suits u more, I'm Aiden and you call me your Prince" he winks at me and I smirk at him deciding to play along.

 "OMG were where you been all this time my prince" he laughs and that makes me smile 

"I was always here baby, you just didn't see me" I raise and eyebrow and he just winks. 

Damn this guy! 

"k, anyways my mum wants you guys over tomorrow afternoon"

 "Your mum or you ?" he questions with a smirk playing on his lips and I have to do everything to not melt from his cuteness !

 "Hahaha my mum ...uh so I'll see you around 6 tomorrow?" 

"Like this or in the sheets?" 

"Uggh! You suck!" I state since he's starting to annoy me now.

 "No princess that's your job" I just stare at him trying to NOT understand what he just said. He laughs at me and I want to punch him. 

Just then a red Ferrari comes behind him and Ash walks from the café and I smile. "Oh well, my prince I have to bid you farewell my ride has come" he looks at me and we both burst out laughing, he turns around and sees Shane in the car and nods, he then turns to me

 "Well my princess will you let me have your number before you run away" and I have to just roll my eyes at his childishness. I hand him my phone and he smirks as he hands it back. 

Then do I realise that he's put his name as: 'My Handsome Prince <3' I roll my eyes and smile "We will talk soon my lady" he winks and he starts to go. Ash comes and opens the door and I enter it with a smile.

HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!!

I'm such a kid. The car speeds up to the airport and I can't wait to see my best friend again.

"IMMMY!!!" I scream and run over to her, ignoring all the strange looks I get 

hey she's my best friend! 

"KASSSY!" she screams back and runs over to me. We hug and then Ash and Shane join in too and were now in a big group hug. We pull out and see Mrs Tyler and Mr Tyler. They engulf me in a big hug and then go over to Ash and Shane.

As we go back I fill Imogen in with everything especially Aiden and she squeal's like a 5 year old. We grab take out along the way.

Once we dropped Imogen and her parents, we headed home I ran upstairs and took a shower. I quickly changed into a white top and leggings. 

As I was closing the curtains I got a text from 'My Handsome Prince <3' I look at his window to see him smirking. I opened the text :

'My Handsome Prince <3'; Dream of me ;p

'Me'; But I don't want nightmares ;(

'My Handsome Prince <3'; Don't worry princess, you'll be in heaven XD <3

'Me'; Really -_-

'My Handsome Prince <3'; mmm,

'Me'; Night my prince XD

'My Handsome Prince <3'; Night beautiful x <3

I looked back to him to see me giving me a kiss. I decided to play along and pretended to catch the kiss and touch my cheek. He winked with that smirk of his. I rolled my eyes and drew my curtains and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to like, comment and vote.

Stay beautiful.💙💋