One day.

"Let's go to a party" Aiden says. We are currently in my house at the back garden. Lying down and cloud gazing, Katelyn took Amelia to a friend's house so we just came over to mine.

It's too hot to do anything so we are just sitting and doing pretty much nothing. Late April is always hot here and gets even hotter as the months go on.

I swing my legs up and lean back on the swing.

"Sure"

"Wait what? I don't need to do any convincing or like put a filter on my mou-" I cut his rambling off by smacking him upright on the head.

He starts laughing like an idiot.

"Shut up or I will change my mind, and stop laughing like an idiot!" I say and he quickly gets up from the grass and sits in front of me.

"Hay, I don't laugh like an idiot!" he exclaims to which I raise an eyebrow to. He glares at me and I push his face back. He grabs my hand and swings me up so now he is sitting on the swing and I'm on his lap. He secures his arms around my waist and leans his chest on my head.

"Let me go!" I say and try shoving him off, but he holds on to me tight.

"Come on you know how this is going to go, I say no and you say..." he drags on and I can feel him smirking behind me.

"Uggh!" I groan but he only laughs.

"Uh uh that's not it, try again" I turn around and groan

"Your an idiot you know" I huff and hear him chuckle behind me.

"So I've been told" he says, his breath fanning the side of my cheek.

"Who's party is it anyway?" I ask and turn around.

"Mason's"

So I guess it won't be hard to convince Shane into letting me go.I nod and lay back.

"oh and we need to go shopping because Macy informed me about your distaste in parties and party wear... damn I'm even surprised you agreed to come-"

"And if you don't stop talking then I will definitely not come and leave you to go by yourself"

He starts to chuckle and I give him a puzzled look.

"Who said we are going together" he says smirking and my cheeks tint a slight red.

"Jerk" I mutter and try to get off but his grip tightens. He laughs again and I mentally scold myself for not coming up with something better. I try to think of anything else but my mind is blank.

"But it's not like we can't go together" and I smack his chest to which he laughs.

He then winks at me before getting up with me as well and spinning us around.

I squeal and he keeps on spinning me around and laughing. Then he stops I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it.

"Wait let me guess... you're going to call me an idiot?..." he says with a smile and I smirk at him.

Just as I'm turning around to head inside he holds me by my waist and brushes his lips across my ear; sending chills down my body.

"I'm your idiot and only yours" he says huskily and my cheeks go on full flame for some odd reason and my stomach feels funny.

I turn to smack him for what may be the millionth time today but stop only to see him running off inside.

And guess what..? ... He's laughing!

~❤~

"Nope not this one, next" Aiden states and hands me another dress to put on.

I huff and go back to the dressing room. We have been here for the past half an hour trying to find a perfect dress for the party. I mean it's just a party! Not even prom. Come to think of prom I can't start to imagine the hours of shopping with Macy and Imogen.