Jheeze I was just kidding

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm goes off and I reach my hand on my nightstand trying to hit the snooze button. After a few failed attempts I hit the snooze button and shut my eyes really tightly before opening them and facing the ceiling. I let out a sigh and get up to do my usual morning routine.

Satisfied with my outfit which consists of a dark maroon jumper, black jeans and all star maroon converse high tops (Outfit Below).

I plait my hair, add some lip gloss, spray some perfume and grab my backpack.

I head downstairs and see my mum humming quietly in the kitchen, making pancakes

"Morning mummy" I say wrapping my arms around her waist and giving her a bear hug from the back.

"Morning hun" she turns around and gives me a warm smile. I kiss her cheek and examine her outfit she is wearing a pale blue shirt and black trousers ready for work. She looks beautiful as always.

She isn't always around as she is a lawyer and is out most of the time. But that doesn't mean we are not close, In fact we are extremely close like sisters.

"So I heard...you and Ryan hu?" she smirks turning the hob off and placing the pancakes on the table alongside toppings and plates.

I blush at his name and sit on the stool and grab a plate full of pancakes adding whipped cream and sprinkles. "Yah, he asked me to be his girlfriend when we came back from the movies" I say and smile at the mere memory. "But he hasn't asked me out on a date yet..but I'm sure it's because we both have been really busy lately..Maybe soon" I sigh and my mum turns around and takes a seat across from me.

"I'm sure he will , he's a great guy. I'm happy for the both of you" she smiles and I smile back.

I continue to eat my pancakes when I hear a loud thud from upstairs. I raise my eyebrows and look up at mum who seems to mirror my expression. She gives me a nod and I run upstairs only to see Shane fallen flat on his face from his bed.

"AAH Shit! Stupid alarm clock" he grumbles and rubs a hand across his face and slowly stands up.

"OH MY GOD!" I laugh only to be sent a glare. I shrug my shoulders at him and walk towards him helping him up.

"Thanks" he mumbles and I smile.

After we ate our breakfast we drove to Ashton's house to pick him up and then headed to school.

Now you may be wondering why Ashton is always at my place and is rarely at his. Ashton's parents are like mine. His mum and my mum are co-workers and his dad is part of the industry and they are always away.