From Just Kicking To A Game Of Footsy.

if your still reading, I want to say thank you. I LOVE YAH 💙💙💙

I wake up with the familiar scent of my mum's cooking. I turned around to see Shane sleeping next to me, his arm is wrapped around my waist and he's pulled me into a hug. I quickly check my cheeks and as expected they are damp. I must have had a nightmare again. 

Sometimes I wonder what I did to get such amazing people in my life. 

He's always been there for me and I'm so great full to have him. I smile at him and lay there, trying to sleep but failing. 

Once I'm awake I can't go back to sleep, so failing to go back I carefully get out of Shane's hold and wrap the blankets around him. I kiss his cheek and he smiles, I roll my eyes and head to go take a shower.

As the water touches my body all I can think about is how long it's going to stay like this. Will he ever come back? Have I lost him forever? I shake the thoughts out of my head and focus on positive things. 

The water washes all of my thoughts and as I apply my strawberry scented shampoo, I start to think of Aiden. 

Damn that guy has me melting ^^.

I quickly finish my morning routine and come out with one of Shane's t-shirts which drapes until my knees and I wear some shorts.

I enter my room to find Shane waking up and giving me a lazy smile "Morning sis"

 "Morning bro" I reply with a smirk and he gets up to ruffle my hair but I hold him mid air, knowing he won't be able to, he hugs me and kisses my forehead. I kiss his cheek In return 

" So that Aiden guy and you hu?" he tells me smirking 

"Shut up he's just a friend "

 "mmm sure" he winks and I just have to roll my eyes. He lifts me up in the air and looks up at me "Well if he hurts you, he needs to know he's asking to die!" he says in a serious tone which just makes me laugh.

 He raise an eyebrow "Don't worry were just friends nothing more and nothing less...well I hope"

 "mmm, k I'm going to get a shower. Oh and Ash told me to tell you he's at Gym , so ill pick him up after I take a shower as its-" he looks at my clock and looks back at me with wide eyes " 12:00 pm...shit...uh what time is Aiden and his family coming over?" 

"at 1 " 

"Ok I'm going to have to shower in like 10 mins and then pick up Ash. And you" he points at me now putting me on the ground "get changed" 

 "Yes sir" I salute him and he just laughs and heads to his room.

I actually want to make a good impression with Aiden and his family, so I put a little make up on and stare at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a royal blue casual lace dress, black strap heels and decided to do a messy bun followed with a simple eyeliner and lip-gloss. (Outfit below).

 (Outfit below)