Work That Sexy Ass Baby

AN: So, I haven't been online for so long I forgot my password and had to re-set it and , I was reading bits and pieces of my old chapters because I kind of forgot the date and some stuff, and I realised my book is so cringe , with so many mistakes ,

Why is everyone still reading this crap?

Honestly I was reading and kept wincing at the spelling mistakes and the cliché parts, it was so embarrassing.

I wouldn't update if I could, the only reason I'm updating is because so many of you keep telling me to, and because there is this one specific person who is on my tail 24/7 with a knife and wont hesitate to stab me for slacking,...soo.. I love each and every one of you who are still reading this and think my book is amazing because it means a lot, even more now that I know my book is actually not that good :) <3 <3 <3

SO without Further a do, I'm going to let you read. Enjoy <3

My alarm rings and I get up with a groan and have the urge to throw up. I run to the bathroom and throw up everything from last night into the toilet and flush it. I wash my mouth and lean on the cold hard tile floors panting and groaning.

Japan has finally landed.

Damn.

I huddle over and lock my arms over my stomach trying to relieve some of the pain. Groaning once again I get up slowly and brush my teeth and quickly take a shower.

Wrapping a towel around me and dropping my old clothes in the clothes basket, I take some tablets from the medicine cupboard and walk out. Filling the glass up with some water from my bedside table I pop the tablets in my mouth and chug the water down, slamming the glass back down.

God, cramps are the worst.

I towel myself and put some undergarments on before changing into a lose dark blue tank top and some sweats and head downstairs to get something warm to drink before doubling over in pain.

Ughh, I swear being a girl is so painful.

Huffing, I crawl onto my bed and take some pillows and apply pressure to my stomach while getting comfortable. I won't be moving any time soon, so... might as well you know.

"I'm guessing no school?" I hear Ashtons voice from my door.

I just groan in response as another wave of pain hits.

"My poor baby" he says and comes over kissing me on my head before walking out and returning a couple of minutes later with a tray full of steaming cup of warm hot chocolate and waffles. He places it on my bed side table and helps me sit up before moving me closer to the tray.

"Eat up baby, Shanes warming up your hot water bottle"

I smile "Thanks, you both spoil me too much"

"Well, everything does come with a price..." he says and smirks

I throw a pillow at him "If you're going to ask me if you can get pictures of Macy in a bra again then forget it"

He frowns and huffs "rudeee, I was going to ask if you can get pictures of her in her bikini" he mumbles "For now turn around and be quiet while I do your hair, its dipping wet for goodness sake. Seriously what would you do without me!" he says and grabs my hairdryer and a towel.

"Did you just say my sister is dripping wet for you?! Man I'm going to cut your dick off you nasty shit" I hear Shane growl and end up smacking another pillow in his face.