Feisty i like it.

If you are still reading this THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL !! 💙Also this chapter is dedicated to one of my close friends. Thank you for always being there and being my number 1 motivation. I LOVE YAH Husky ! 💙💙💋

"KASSSYYYY WAKE UP!!!" I hear someone call and then a big thump on my bed, I knew it was Ash because of his voice and scent.

"ASSSSH GET THE HELL OF ME NOW!!" 

Idiot!

He gets off and I sit up, only to see his face....with a smirk! I get up and chuck him on the floor but before that he grabs my hand and picks me up in the air and starts to spin me around. I smack his head and he eventually he lets go. 

Remind me why I'm friends with that idiot again?

He chuckles at me and I glare at him. "Sorry, but Shane told me to wake you up, plus you were sleeping so cutely I just HAD to wake you up" he sends me another smirk while waving a hand, I send him another glare. He leaves my room and I get up to do my regular morning routine.

I stand in front of my mirror and twirl around, satisfied with my outfit. I wore a purple top with small white polka dots, a plain black mini skirt, black stocking sock, boots and a white scarf.I leave my hair out as usual and apply some lip-gloss (Outfitbelow). I grab my backpack and head downstairs, grab an apple, and I see Shane and Ash laughing. 

Shane is facing me while Ash is facing the other way

Shane is facing me while Ash is facing the other way. I creep up behind him quietly and signal Shane to keep him turned around and he smirks, knowing what I'm going to do. I creep up a bit more and jump on Ash's back and he screams, he stumbles forward but quickly grabs my leg, so I don't fall. He's such a sweet idiot. 

I laugh so much along with Shane who's practically on the floor. Ash turns his head around and grips my legs harder since I'm still on his back, he sends me a glare and I kiss his cheek and mouth a sorry. I flutter my eyelashes and pout until he smiles.

He carries me out and Shane follows us. Ash puts me down and opens the door. We all head in and Shane drives us to school.

I walk into the gates with my brother and best friend both on my side. Their arms are draped on my neck. I walk into the gates and get wolf whistles from playboys. Shane and Ash glare at them and I smirk. Shane opens the main door and we head in. Just to see the bimbo walk in. She's been trying to get Shane ever since she set her eyes on him. Shane hates her guts!

She walks up to me but turns and walks past when she sees Shane.

**

"So class we have a new student today" Mrs. Carter announces and that grabs my attention. I look up at the door then quickly glance away when I see Aiden.