Broken

"Ok class I have marked your sketches today and I am very pleased with what you have produced" Mrs. Elis says whilst handing our sketches back. "Mmm" Mrs. Elis says as she winks at Aiden and me while handing our sketches back. "I'm sure this isn't a coincidence" She says as she walks back to her desk smirking.

I turn my head to Aiden with a raised eyebrow. "Uh...What she talking about..?" I question which he just shrugs and gives me a cute sloppy smile to.

"I don't know, but let's check your sketches." He says with a quick smirk and I quickly pull my sketches away from his grasp and hold it high in the air.

"Why don't we check yours" I say and clutch my sketches harder. He pouts and I chuckle at how he's acting.

"Yah k, let's not..." he says and I bring my sketches back since its safe now but still clutch onto it.

"Ok, today we will be working in groups of 4 and I want you to shade one of your sketches just like the sheets laid out on your tables." Mrs. Elis says from the front and I think of who to shade.

If I shade Aiden he might see, but if I shade him then people might ask who he is. Deciding to shade Aiden and just to try and hide it from him I start to gather my things ready to move.

"Since I'm nice I'm going to let you choose your groups but before we need to move the tables, so move your belongings to the back and then we can start." Mrs. Elis calls out from the front.

I grab my belongings and move it to the back. I look at Imogen at the front to see her mouth 'partners?' and I nod. I then push mine and Aiden's table towards Imogene's table and help some girl who was pushing her table towards the back.

I go back and collect my belongings and realise I didn't know if Aiden wanted to move. Placing my things down I turn to see Aiden talking to some Blondie. The Blondie touches his arm and curls a strand of her hair with her finger. For some reason I get angry since he could have helped me move but he was too busy talking to Blondie over there.

FUCKING SLAG!!

He'll probably sit with her. Sighing I turn around.

I grab my sketch book and walk towards Imogen and sit opposite her. I take my shading pencils from my backpack and set them on the table. I hide half of Aiden's face and start shading when I feel someone's presence.

I turn to see one of Shane's friends standing there looking nervous. His brown locks of hair and chocolate brown eyes look familiar. Mason I think?

"Hey Mason right?" I ask him with a small smile. He smiles back and nods.

"Yah, mind if I sit here?" he asks and I chuckle. I look at Imogen and she smirks at me before winking.

"Sure, why not" I move my backpack from the seat and as he moves into sit Aiden slides in quickly.

"Sorry mate, seats taken" Aiden says while sending me a wink.

"Aiden what the hell!" I tell him frustrated and turn around to apologise to Mason who has an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry" I say feeling angry at Aiden for doing that. I mean he was flirting with some Blondie so he might as well sit with her. Seriously sometimes he can be so damn confusing.

"Nah its fine" Mason says and starts to leave but I call him back.

"Hay, sit here." I point at the seat next to Imogen and she blushes as he looks at her. He then looks at me and grins while taking a seat next to her.