He's Back.

The car ride was short and silent. Not an awkward silent but a peaceful and weird silence. Throughout the whole car ride all I could think about was what Aiden said.

One day. One day Kassandra you will fall for me.

That phrase kept on repeating in my mind and well it kept on giving me this weird feeling. I guess time will only tell.

I am now currently in my room getting dressed for the party. After we both arrived home we watched a couple of movies and then it was time to get ready.

Yh I know what you're thinking. Did you watch movies for like 5/6 hours? And the answer to that was yes we did. It was 2'oclock pm when we finished shopping and its now 8. Anyways who wouldn't watch awesome movies with an idiot I mean it's so much better than just sitting around waiting for time to fly and to be honest, watching movies with Aiden was not bad. In fact it was a lot of fun.

A ping noise breaks me from my thoughts and I see that I have exactly 25 minutes to get ready. I quickly rub the little droplets of water falling from my body and head over to my bead. I take off my robe and start dressing.

Once I'm done I sit at my vanity and start applying makeup. I don't usually wear makeup but if Macy was here she would smack me if I go to a party without makeup.

"Let lose your always uptight! Live a little"

That would be half of what she would start to say.

I do a silver eyeshadow with a light pink lipstick and a bit of mascara. Finally I spray some of my rose scented perfume and unplug my phone from my charger and put it in my purse.

My phone starts ringing and I look at the caller ID to see My Handsome Prince displayed across the screen. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs. I put on my stilettoes and head out before locking the door.

I walk over to Aiden's house and about to knock on the door when it opens by none other than Aiden. A very handsome looking Aiden if I must say. He is wearing his signature outfit consisting of a black t-shirt, black denims, black converse and his famous black leather jacket. His hair is in is usual messy yet sexy self and I can't help but feel something weir in my stomach. Again time will only tell.

My eyes land on his and for a moment It freezes there. Then his lips tug up into a smirk.

"Like what you see baby girl?" he asks and gestures to himself. I roll my eyes and bite back a grin.

"Yes" to that his eyes widen and his mouth hangs open. "Do YOU like what you see?" I say smirking since not moments ago his eyes were roaming me shamelessly.

His eyes travel from my head to my toe and then back to my eyes. His eyes hold something but to deep for me to put a name on. He licks his lips and mistakenly my eyes dart to his lips.

Suddenly I'm pushed against the wall and lips attack mine. Aiden's lip move against mine and my lips don't hold back but move against his.

His tongue darts out and licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. My lips continue moving against hi ignoring his request.

Then I am hoisted up and his tongue darts in. Exploring my mouth and mixing with mine. And just like that it's gone. His lips remove from mine and it's gone. Realisation hits e awkwardness starts to fill in the air.

I look up only to see Aiden turn his face away from me. His hands are clenched and his face is again masked. He mumbles a 'let's go' and heads off.

I automatically feel hurt and broken yet again. I can't let him hurt me again. With that thought in mind I head to the car and get inside.

~❤~