Alec.

First of all i am so sorry for not updating. Its just i have been so busy😞 and on top of that my history teacher decided to give us a pack of homework😢 i mean like geez calm down! 😒Oh and if you are still reading Thank You So Much it means a lot.😍Anyways I LOVE Y'ALL!!😍😍

NOW KEEP READING!❣️

Morning came and the night was gone. The bright reds, yellows, oranges and specks of gold bursting out from the sun looked like a phoenix being born and spreading its huge wings over the late night sky, awakening every being and life from there slumbers.

I stretch my arms and hop out of bed to start the day. As I hop in the shower I can't help but smile thinking of yesterday. After Ryan asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted we both went downstairs and 'announced' it to everyone, well... Ryan did. I saw Aiden clench his jaw and be excused looking pissed only to return back with a smile. Seriously there is something wrong with him. Macy wanted to order pizza to 'celebrate' but we all knew that she didn't really care. She was just craving pizza and found an excuse to have it. Sometimes I wonder how she would do anything to get food. We ended up ordering pizza to 'celebrate' just because Macy wouldn't shut it and Ash started to side with Macy too. Traitor!

Anyways the girls and I decided to throw a sleepover since we have no school on Monday and because all the adults were going to diner together to catch up on things and relax. The boys wanted to come too for some reason so in the end we all decided to have a sleepover at Aiden's. We were all going to meet up at 5:00 pm.

I finished showering and came out in just a towel and headed over to my closet. I was going to start the day with an early run then maybe head to the café and play a few songs as it gets pact on Sundays.

I change into a white crop top, black leggings, my turquoise Converse and head out. I leave a note for Shane and Ash but they probably already know. I plugged my headphones to my iPod and put my them in my ear. I start of with a simple jog then gradually pick up the pace. I run past the forest and through the park. Just as I was about to make a turn I trip on something hard...a stone?...and fall forward when a pair of strong arms gripped my waist preventing me from falling. I fell back to a hard chest and quickly turned around to see the same lustful eyes from last Friday staring back at me. Aiden!.

"Hello to you too princess" he huskily says bringing me out of my trance. I look at him and blush at the proximity of our closeness. He must have noticed because his famous signature smirk was back.

"uh..you can let go of me now but thanks" I finally got the words out but his smirk still remained.

Oh how I want to slap it off his face!

"Mmm let me think about that....No" he smirked again giving me a once over shameless idiot!

"Aiiidddeeennnn!" I whine making him only smirk more.

"But Kasssssy look how my hands fit around your pretty little waist, if I'm correct this may be fate." He whine's back mocking me. I glare at him and he finally lets go.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

He points to his body and only then do I notice he is wearing a white Tee and gym shorts. "Out for a morning run" he shrugged his arms carelessly.

"Are you sure you're not stalking me?" I raise an eyebrow at him. But he only brings his hand to his heart and pretends to be taken back.

"And here I am preventing you from your fall..." he let out a sigh and I just had to role my eyes.