You like..?

Ok so I decided to change the ages as the story won't make sense later on. So here are the new ones:

Kassandra: 17

Shane: 18

Ashton: 17

Aiden: 18

Imogen: 17

Macy: 17

Alec: 17

Ryan: 18

Amelia: 5

Also in this chapter we are going to pretend that Kassandra and 'him' have written the song. 'Sad Song'

Have you ever felt like the world is against you? Like the whole world wants you to suffer. Well that's how I feel every single time I wake up in the morning. Every single time I open my eyes from the dark nights and peer into the day ahead of me. I hope that it's a dream and sooner or later I will awaken from this dream. But this is reality. It's cold hard reality. What happened has already happened, and what is happening is already happening. Nothing can change even if you will it so.

You may want to escape from this but it is impossible, because soon reality will struck you and when it does, it will make you come crashing down.

But everyone suffers. Some for a short period of time others for a long period of time. But nothing changes. Everyone suffers.

I watch him silently laying there. I want him here but he isn't. Tears are flowing freely and I won't stop them. Why should I? After all this is what I deserve! It was never meant to go this way.

If I had known that day ...I would never have gone.

God dam it!

I grip my knuckles till they turn pale white, I shut my eyes tight and take 10 deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

Eventually I calm myself down but the guilt, pain and hurt is eating me inside. Not just today but for 3 whole years.

Music.

I need music to calm myself down.

I pick up the guitar that I brought along with me and string it. I start to play the song we both wrote together. We titled it 'Sad Song.'

'You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky'
'With you, I'm alive'
'Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide'

When we both were hurt from the world. When we agreed that luck was never going to be on our side.

'So stop time right here in the moonlight'
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes'

God I miss him and right now I will do anything to be in his arms again.

'Without you, I feel broke'
'Like I'm half of a whole'
'Without you, I've got no hand to hold'
'Without you, I feel torn'
'Like a sail in a storm'
'Without you, I'm just a sad song'
'I'm just a sad song'

Safe and Protected.

'With you, I fall'
'It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall'
'With you, I'm a beautiful mess'
'It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge'