Never Again

He's back. Cole's back.

My heart pounds and I quickly make it back inside the heated party and blend in the crowd. I try looking for Ashton or Shane and when I spot them near Imogen and Macy I sigh a little in relief but then remember that Cole is mere seconds away from me. I quickly run over to them and pull Shane aside. I don't know if it was my face that gave it away or what because he somehow noticed that something was wrong without me having to say a word.

Sibling bonding I guess

"give me 2 minutes and then we will go" he says and I nod before he walks of to Ashton and says something. I look around and hope I lost Aiden and Cole. Guessing my luck I probably have but then as I turn around I see him coming inside looking flustered. He goes up to a guy and says something which the guy replies with a shake of his head.

Aiden walks off in another direction and I jump back when a hand touches my arm.

"calm down its only me" Shane says and I quickly sigh. "ok lets go" he says and pulls me slowly to the exit. I try and hide my face near his arm while we get out and once we are out and in the car the tears run freely.

Seeing Cole today brought all the flashbacks and memories I'd rather in a million years remember.

"He's back..." I whisper and from the corner of my eyes I can see Shane clench his fist alongside his jaw.

The rest of the car ride is silent apart from Shanes constant cussing at Cole. And honestly I don't blame him. But Cole deserves more than just a cuss. He deserves to have his fucking throat slit.

Once we reach home I quickly run upstairs into my bedroom and begin walking back and front. Front and back. I run my hand through my hair a couple of times.

"URGGGH!" all this time it's been nothing but now it's something. More than something actually. I mean no one knows my pain. No one Is haunted by my incident Apart from me. . I kick my chair and fall on my bed face down and scream in to my pillow.

"Kaiden..." I sob and wish he was here. He would hold me and tell me that it's all a dream to be forgotten. But guess what! He's not here HES FUCKING GONE!

The door of my room opens and I quickly jump up in fear but relax when I see it's only Shane.

"I'm so sorry...don't worry he will get his pay" he says and walks up to me and places me on his lap. We sit there cuddling for what felt like forever but only few minutes.

"Don't leave me too ok?" I say to Shane and he gives me a small weak smile.

"Wouldn't dream of it Kassy" he says and kisses the top of my head.

A few minutes pass by like this when my stomach grumbles and a small laugh echoes from Shane.

"Shall I make you something?" he asks and I nod in response. We head downstairs and into the kitchen. But just before I leave my room I check my window and see Aiden's room empty. I quickly relax but stiffen up when there is a knock on the door.

I quickly run downstairs and before Shane can open it I pull him to the other room.

"What are you doing?"

I whisper yell at him and he raises a brow at me.

"Umm...opening the door" he says slowly as if I'm stupid and I give him an 'are you serious look' and he quickly raises his hands.

"Chill I ordered pizza nothing else" he says and just then the bell rings again.

This time I open it only to see the last person I wanted to see.