Partners

PLEASE READ NOTE AT END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Shut up Aiden." I say and role my eyes. Ever since last night Aiden has grown a huge head, well more like his ego is about to burst.

"Aw, come on...you know you loved it and face it; you're already sea deep, in love with me" He says and casually shrugs his arm over my shoulder whilst throwing me one of his perfect grins, as we walk up the stairs after Katelyn's amazing breakfast.

"Hmm, keep thinking that to yourself." I reply and tap his chest whilst rolling my eyes for the billionth time today.

And its only morning!

I hear Katelyn's car engine as I enter Aiden's bedroom. She's probably driving off to drop Amelia then leave for work.

Wait Amelia has school this early in the morning?

No you're just an idiot

Well than why so early hu?

Before my conscious can reply Aiden's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Hey! Are you ignoring the fact that yesterday you were all...

'oh my gosh! Aiden, this is incredibly amazing! I love you! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!' " he says trying to imitate my voice whilst jumping up and down, flailing his hands.

"And now you're acting as if you didn't say any of that and your heart wasn't overwhelmed?" He finally ends and gives me an incredulous look.

I put my hands on my hips and frown at him

"Ok, Number 1. You can't imitate me because you just sound like a strangled cat that's breathing its last breath." Aiden just raises his brow

"Number 2. I don't sound like that. And Number 3. I've already given you your credit yesterday so don't try and be sly". I finish off and jab a finger at his hard chest.

"Hmm is that so?..." Aiden grabs my finger and pulls me closer to him.

"Let me go doofus"

"Did I ever mention how hot you are when you're mad" he says and kisses my jaw.

"Aidennn...let go" I whine and try to wriggle out of his firm grip.

"Nope" he says whilst popping the p, and continues to kiss my jaw all the way down to my neck."Damn, you shouldn't have pushed your hips out like that". He says huskily and continues to lick and kiss my neck, a soft moan escapes from the back of my throat as he finds my weak spot, and I felt Aiden smile against my neck.

"Aidennn..."

"Uggh, you're turning me on princess" and the kisses become fiercer and a little stinging comes from my neck, and then it's gone as his tongue touches my skin.

"Aiden we have school, in like less than half an hour..." I say and try to push him off, this time he reluctantly does.

"Great, now every time you want to kill the mood just mention 'school'" he says and glares at me.

"Don't give me that look! It's a school day and I still have to go and change clothes".

Aiden keeps on glaring at me but then starts grinning.

"Beautiful"

"What?" I say, but Aiden just shakes his head and keeps grinning.

"Mine" he says and grins. That's when I realize he was staring at my neck.