Aidyy

Morning came by and I dreaded what's to come. For some odd reason my stomach clenches and I could sense that something bad was going to go down. I get out of bed but to be pulled back. I turn around to see Ashton pulling me back down and snuggling his head in the crock of my neck. Yep this is normal for any of you people who think otherwise. He came in last night and picked me up from the roof and brang me back. Sighing I turn around and face him.

His eyes are closed and some of his hair has fallen on his forehead. I brush them back and he twitches his nose. Cute. I poke his cheeks and a small smile pulls on his face. He flutters his eyes open. "Morning K" he says and I smile.

"Morning A" I say and try to get off when he pulls me back. But this time I'm under him and he is on top of me, putting all of his weight on his forearms so he doesn't crush me. He pouts at me when I try to get off and I roll my eyes at his childness.

"Want ice cream baby?" he winks at me and I laugh.

"Yah, sure...now get off me you fat ass" I reply and push him off me. He pouts and I feel sad. "Sorry" I say and kiss his cheek before jumping off and going to shower and do my daily routine. Ash goes into the other shower opposite my room (his room) .

I change into a black top, a floral skirt, black flats and let my hair loose free. (Outfit below) I add some eyeliner and light pink lipstick. I check my outfit in the mirror and when I'm satisfied with my look.

 I turn to get my back pack and my eyes land on Aiden who salutes me with a smirk from his window

I salute and smirk back at him, he winks back and I roll my eyes heading for the door.

I grab my back pack and head out of my room only to see Ashton with wide eyes.

"Hello to you too" I say leaning on the doorframe and crossing my arms. He blinks once then meets my eyes.

"Why you gota grow so fast" he says sticking his bottom lip out.

"Uh what's that supposed to mean?" I say rolling my eyes and raise an eyebrow.

"Now I have to kill any guy who starts to eye rape you, but that's fine coz I practice inny" he starts flexing his muscles with a proud smirk and I raise my eyebrows at what he says.

"What the hell" I exclaim and lightly smack his arm. He glares at me but then quickly smirks.

Uh oh that means he has an idea.

He starts to come forward but I start running.

I don't even make it halfway when he picks me up and runs outside.

"shit" I mutter and look up to see him smirking. He puts me down.

"Imogen and Shane are still at the hospital, they might come in the evening or stay tonight as well if she needs treatment" he says and takes his keys from his pocket. He's wearing a blue tee and denim jeans with a baseball jacket.