Want To Call You Mine

Long chapter today, for all the time i did not upload. Enjoy 😘

As soon as the bell rang signalling lunch, I ran out of the classroom as if my life depended on it. I couldn't stand to stay a mere second in that room. It was like the room was suffocating me.

As I dash through the corridors towards the changing room lockers. I realise that I forgot my gym bag in my locker. Sighing I run back to my locker. I put the code in and just as I was opening it something fell out. I looked down to see a pink post- it note.

I slowly picked it up and read the messy writing written in clear black ink.

' Be cautious of your steps, you might just fall for it... '

I turned the post-it around to see if the person wrote anything else or signed it. Nothing. Nothing apart from the message that was there. A slight chill made me shiver. This was stupid. I felt like I was being watched so I slowly turned around but no-one was there.

Frustrated, I scrunch the paper and am about to throw it away when I quickly shove it in the small pocket of my bag. You never know if I will need it again.

I take my gym bag and slam my locker shut and start walking back towards the changing rooms. My steps are slow this time and my thoughts all linger around that note.

It's just a note, nothing else.

I tried to assure myself but something about that note made me feel on the edge. And let me just tell you, feeling on the edge isn't a good feeling.

I make it to the changing rooms and quickly change for practice. I change into white top and black leggings along with my running shoes. I spray a bit of deodorant beforehand and tie my hair into a loose but not too lose to fall out, bun.

I grab my bottle of water and head out to the field. I search for a particular black haired green eyed boy. When I can't find him a small bit of me drops.

Where is he?

I couldn't take out my phone and ask where he was, so all I could do was wait for him to hopefully turn up quickly.

Coach started to walk towards me and I knew he was going to ask where Aiden was, as we are meant to start practicing for the finals today.

"Hey, Coach" I say quickly as he walks up to me and stops at a decent distance.

"Kassandra" he says and nods.

"So um..."

"Do you know where Aiden is? , you both are meant to start practicing for the finals today" he states .

"Oh Aiden. Yh um...You see he-"

"I'm right here coach" a voice says behind me at the same time a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist and a chin leans on my shoulder.

Great timing boy!

"Ok as your both now here, I would like you to start practicing on track 9. Hurry up now." he says and walks away.

As soon as he is out of ears reach I turn around to a smirking Aiden and glare at him.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I state which he only grins to.

"not yet" he says and in one swift motion, leans down and kisses my lips and then pulls away, while laughing.

"Aiden you-"