He just stole my first kiss !

"Ryan...?"... I stare into his grey eyes and blonde hair; I got so used to seeing throughout my childhood.

 "Kassy...?" I hear his voice and I know it is definitely him.

 I grin at the thought of having Ryan back into my life. I met him when I was 2, a year after I met Imogen. He was my first ever crush and seeing him now made my insides tingle. Him and his sister left when I was 8, and we lost contact ever since. Macy was his younger sister by a year sister; we were the best of friends. Me, Ash, Shane, Ryan, Macy, Imogen and...H...him were the best of friends. We did everything together and were inseparable.

I stare into his grey eyes and a tear escapes my eyes. 

After all these years he's back. 

"Oh, Kassy" he breathes and he engulfs me in a hug. I feel a few drops on my shoulder and know he's crying too. I cry on his shoulder too. He pulls back and touches my cheek, our eyes both glistening from tears. "I'm so so sorry for leaving, I didn't know, I'm sorry for not telling you, and I'm sorry for leaving without saying bye.."

 a few tears escape and he brushes them off with his thumb. I hear shuffling from the hall and feel the presence of Aiden coming. "I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'll do anything, just-"

I cut him off and touch his cheek. "I forgive you" 

He engulfs me in another hug and I return it. "God, it is you" he whispers in my ear and I smile. We both pull apart when we hear a cough from behind and turn to see Aiden. His jaw is clenched and his fists are clenching and unclenching.

 "And you two know each other...how...?" he questions and I face Ryan who is smiling giddily. He puts an arm around my shoulder and lets out a sigh

 "We were best friends from the age of 2, me and Macy. But everything went downhill when my parents split and I moved suddenly. We lost each other ever since" Aiden nods his head and it's my turn to ask the question.

 I face both of them "and you two know each other...how...?" I hear Ryan give out a laugh and I smile. 

Haven't heard that in ages.

Ryan looks at me "When I moved i had a new neighbour and that just somehow turned out to be this bad ass" he points at Aiden and he scoffs. I chuckle.

 "Yah a hot bad ass" he says trying to protect himself and points at his body.

 I scoff and raise an eyebrow at him but he only smirks. "And then I moved back here a week ago" Ryan finishes. 

"Kwl" I say and they both smile.

We head into the living room again and catch up on the past and everything that we missed. I notice that I would often see Aiden clench his jaw or get up and leave looking pissed, then return like nothing happened.

We were in the middle of debating if Cola was better than Pepsi, 

Cola obviously! 

When I hear Amelia cry. I quickly dash upstairs leaving the boys behind to debate. I enter Amelia's room and see her sitting on her bed rubbing her eyes.

 I walk over to her and sit next to her, I wrap my arms around her and place her on my lap. She looks at me with red puffy eyes. 

"Aw, what's wrong hun,"I ask her and wipe her tears.

 "Sh...She h...hit me ag...again.." she then cry's another loud sob and I pick her up and carry her on my shoulder patting her back. 

Once she calmed down I sit on the bed and lay her down on my lap and drape an arm over her, she leans into my chest and she lets out a low shaky breath.