A Very Sexy Boy

Okay so I'm going to keep this short: FIRSTLY IM SOOO SORRYY. Sorry sorry!!!! Finals are coming this year so I'm busy studying and all...but I swear every second I'm free I'm writing! ... Excuse my art and yah...I'm writing. I'm not sure if you'd get this update as a notification, cuz of the stupid update but if you do then I hope you Enjoy :) Also I'm sorry if my previous updates were sorta crap ...shit went down and I kinda didn't have it in me to write properly...BUT it's all going to be normal now!

...READ AND ENJOY xx   (PS: SORRY IF THIS CHAP IS SHORT)

-ALEXA

"Well, well... what interesting portraits I have here" Ms. Elis says smiling in front of the class while holding a stack of drawing papers from last lesson.

"I will be handing the papers out randomly and you will need to give them a mark, a compliment and an improvement. Also some of the drawings are from the second class as they have all been mixed. You will be given two each." she says and starts to give out the papers.

"I really hope whoever gets mine, doesn't find out it's me who drew what I drew" Imogen says handing me a post it that was stacked in the middle of the table.

"Immy, you know you don't make any sense right?" I say laughing lightly, while passing a post it to Aiden too.

"Well I hope, that the girl I drew doesn't find out it was me either" he says whilst looking at me.

"You drew a girl?" I ask,

"Yes...?" he says and raises a brow

"And I'm guessing it's not Amelia..." I say and pretend not to care as I take the drawing handed by the teacher.

"Nope" he says popping the p* making me annoyed.

Is he for real right now?

I look over to Imogen and see her smiling amusedly at me to which I just roll my eyes.

I examine the drawing I have and immediately realise its Hailey, her light brown eyes have been sketched to almost perfection and I can see that whoever drew this has obviously taken his/ her time.

"Wow" I hear Imogen say and whistle.

"What? Let me see" I say and pull my chair next to hers and look at the drawing.

Damn...

A girl with thick bangs and sharp eyes that I know so well stares at me through the page.

"Who could've drawn this?" Aiden asks, making me realise that he moved over too.

Immediately Imogen and I look at each other.

"Ashton" we both say at the same time and start laughing.

"Only he can focus so much on Macy to have drawn her beauty spot on her neck!" Imogen says whilst laughing.

"And that's his sign off...so it's definitely him" I say and move back.

"Wait, what did you get?" Imogen asks and I turn around and see him looking down at his sketch.

"Shane" he says and gives a pointed smirk at Imogen.

"Hu? Let me see!" she says and takes the drawing off him, and by the look on her face I already know it was her who drew it "Fuck..."

"Awwww Imogen and Shane sitting on a tree, K. I. S. S. I-" I don't get to finish when she flicks a rubber at me.

"Shut up..." she says and blushes.

"This..-Is ...deff-..Ly...-Soo-funny!" Aiden says in the middle of laughing.