Sexy Gal

"Baby girl plzz" he says again and I sigh.

"No"

"Come on...."

I lift the sheets up higher over my forehead. "Uh, uh and get out of my room"

I feel the bed tilt then a heavy weight on top of my body.

"Come on baby girl and no this is my room, remember I took you up here." He says again and I peek out from the sheets to see Aiden's face inches away from mine. I look around to see and it is indeed his room. My cheeks tint a bit and I look at Aiden to see him smirking at me.

"Stop calling me that....and NO" I say and then take the sheets up again and turn around.

He lies flat on top of me. "Fine...come on sexy gal" he says and I get up.

"Get your fat ass off me.!" I say and try pushing him off.

"No, get up first."

"Yah....when pigs fly now get off me"

"But sexy gal we have to go!" he whines and I want to smack him

"Don't call me that and do you know that we have a child in this house that can hear you!" I say and turn to glare at him when I see his face literally inches from mine. Like literally one tilt and our lips would be together.

I see him smirk and just before I turn around he kisses my cheek and winks before running off. It happens so fast I don't even know if it's true or not.

"You little shit." And that's all I say before I run after him. His laughter echoes throughout the house and I can't help but laugh too.

I follow. Well run/follow him into the kitchen. He stands behind the counter top and I move to go over when he moves to the other side. I move to the other side when he moves to the opposite side.

"Uggh" I whine before jumping on the counter top, smirking. I lunge for him but he quickly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Little shit Hu? ... I think sexy gal is being bad" he says before running out.

"I'm not sexy gal so shut up and put me down!" I say and smack his back.

"No"

"AIDDDEEEENNNNN!!" I drag and he laughs. His laugh vibrates through his body passing through mine.

"SEXYYYYY GALLLLL" he says mimicking me and I blush. Shit.

"Pleaseee" I beg, but he only hoists me higher and continues walking towards the garden.

"Yah...no...plus I like the view" he states and my face goes on flame. I try to get down but his grip tightens. He finally stops and puts me down. But before I can say anything he has pushed me and I fall into the pool.

"You little..." he barks out laughing and I pull his ankle making him fall in too.

He stops and fear crosses his face and that's all before he is under water.

I get out and start laughing at him.

"HAHAHAHA shameee!" I say and then run back in.

I make it all the way into the kitchen when I stop.

Amelia stands there with wide eyes.

I feel Aiden come up behind me and stop too. Amelia stares at us with huge eyes, her brows in a dip; frowning and small treks of tears running along her small cheek. Her eyes look puffy as if she has been crying for a while.