So...can I have a kiss now?

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!!!

After English finished, I practically ran out of the classroom...due to the fact that I was starving like hell. Ryan and I decided to meet up at the library and start on our project. I guess it would have been awkward if we didn't know how to overcome the shit that went past.

I push through the crowd and get to my locker, I enter the code and put my books away and am going to turn around when a pair of hands cover my eyes

"Guess whooo?" a voice says and I can practically hear the smile in his voice.

"Hmmm I don't know...sweaty hands so it-"

"Hey! I don't have sweaty hands! " Ashton says pulling his hands free and pushing me against my locker.

"Oops" I say and smirk at his annoyed face.

"Seriously?!, I thought we were closer than this Kassandraaa" he whines whilst pouting at me.

My cute idiotic bestie!

"We are, its just I'm really hungry right now... so if you don't mind I would gladly take my leave to get food or I'm going to kick you" I say and give him a sweet smile

Ashton moves back but still stays close so I can't move. He puts his hand on my locker so he is leaning and sort of trapping me.

"Yah, about that luv, I have a problem and I need to talk to you"

"What!" I say annoyed.

"Jheeze woman, why soo moody?"

"Ashtonnnn" I drawl his name out , clearly emphasising the fact that im angry.

"yessssss"

"Ashton!"

"Yes!"

"Uggh! Fuck you!" I say and try to push him away so I can get my glorious food.

"Nuh uh" he says and pulls me back so again im trapped.

I close my eyes and breathe in and out to calm myself.

I'm calm.

I will not kick his groin and bash his head

I'm calm

"What are you doing? Picturing me naked?" he says taunting me.

And that does it. I open my eyes and lift my knee to kick him when he suddenly picks me up and puts me over his shoulders.

"ASHTON!!" I say now furious and start punching him.

"Let's take a walk to calm the devil okay?"

Sighing, knowing I won't be getting food anytime soon I lean back and start plotting my revenge.

"Who you calling devil you ass?!" I say and be thankful that the hallways were clear.

"No one in particular, just this annoying little ass" he says whistling

"Okay that hit a nerve mister" I say and start wriggling myself trying to get free. I end up kicking Ashton in the face and smile in victory

"If you don't stop im going to end up dropping you" he says threateningly, but I only laugh and that's when he stops.

"Kassandra"

"Ashton"

"You testing me hunny?" he asks and begins to lower my body to the ground