It Hurts Too Much Tho...

(PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END!)

I woke up to the sound of someone moving. I sat up straight and took in my surroundings. Aiden's house. Everyone was still asleep so I decided to get up and take a shower since once I wake up I can't go back to sleep. I saw Macy leaning on Ash and Imogen leaning on Shane. They looked soo cute together!! I was getting up when I was pulled back down.

I turned around to see Ryan tightening his arm on my waist and pulling me closer. Unfortunately as much as I wanted to go back to sleep I couldn't.

I took his arm of me and put it on a pillow. His hand instantly gripped it and pulled it towards his chest. I couldn't help but chuckle.

I went inside my bag, grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower in 'my room'. The warm water hitting my body awoke me up even more and the strawberry scented shampoo made me feel calm. Yes I did bring a bottle of my shampoo, I mean what if they didn't have mine!.

I changed into a Maroon Tank Top, a pair of Black Leggings, Black Heeled Ankle Boots, a light sweater (Outfitbelow) and added some of my Favourite Cherry flavoured Lip-Gloss as well as some of my Rose Scented perfume.

Yes people I did bring my outfit for today don't judge! I mean it was a sleepover. You don't expect us to be in our Pyjamas all-day.

I headed downstairs and heard someone shuffle in the kitchen so I headed in. To see a shirtless Aiden!

"Morning Princess" he turned around and smiled at me and I quickly averted my gaze to his and he smirked. "Like what you see" he gestures to his body and my cheeks start to rise.

"Oh please..." he laughs and then comes forward.

"mmm maybe one day you can have this"...he gestures to his body then continues "all to yourself" he winks and turns around continuing to cook pancakes?

"AIIIDEEEN!" I huff and he only laughs.

"Hey can you please help Amelia get dressed ...she..uh wants you not me ..." he turns around and faces me. "if you don't mind that is.."

I smile at his wariness and quickly answer "Yeh sure, she have school today?"

"yah " he sighs and turns back to cooking

I turn to go when a sudden question pops in my head. "Aiden..." I trail off not knowing if this is a good idea. He hums in response and I open my mouth to speak but shut it again. Then I open it again "do you know anyone called Mia?" at this he freezes and he curls his hand into strong fists. I panic when he starts to clench them hard making his knuckles turn pale white.

"Why?" he questions still looking ahead. I was shocked. He must have noticed because he quickly turned around and tried to explain himself. "uh...sorry I meant, um..-" I cut him off not wanting him to ramble on.

"Its fine I was just wondering...Sorry, Im uh...gona go..." he mumbles a 'sorry' and I just nod then leave.

I head towards Amelia's room. Once I was in there I was met by an adorable Amelia sleeping peacefully. I felt bad that I had to wake her up but I had to, after all she had school.

I drop Amelia of to school and also asked the teacher if there was a girl called Mia in her class. She said no and I felt disappointed. This whole Mia hitting Amelia issue is really bugging me and me being the curious me won't stop until I find out that bitch who hurt her.

I step inside the door and am pulled into a hug. The strong familiar scent of Ryan fills me and I lean in.

"Morning Beautiful.." he whispers in my ear making shivers run down my spine.

He pulls back and lifts my chin up. But I lean forward before he can do anything else. Shock? Yes, but he quickly replied and I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer, I tugged his hair and he let out a moan. God I missed him!

He bit my lip asking for entrance but I wasn't going to give in. Noticing this he pushed me to the wall and locked the door with one hand all the while without removing his lips from mine. He gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer to him.

I let out a gasp when he pushed me to the wall again and he took this as his chance to slip his tongue in. His tongue caressed my own slowly and soothingly. I let out a sound I thought I would never make. I felt him smirk against my lips.

We pulled back panting and he moved on to giving me soft kisses on my jaw and all the way to my neck.

"KASSANDRA ROSE ANDERSON, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE BABIES AT THIS AGE YOUNG LADY !!" I hear Ash's voice and I freeze. My face probably looked like a ripe tomato from all the embarrassment I felt right now. I look up to see Ash smirking then frowning. I push Ryan off and cough awkwardly. Ryan pouts and I shrug.

"I...uh...um" great I can't talk! Ash raises an eyebrow and I quickly run away. I hear Ryan and Ash laugh then Ash mumble some threat.

I find Macy and Imogen outside drinking lemonade and fighting. Yep they can barely last 2 mins!

I step in and find Macy running towards me . "Kasssy ! tell Imogen I'm better at dancing then her!!!" Macy whines and I mentally face palm themselves. Yah these are my 2 Idiots, but hey their my sisters and come before anyone, but from time to time they get a bit mental.

"No Kassy tell Macy I can dance better!" Imogen whines and I shove them both back and get my phone out. 

I take my sweater off as the hot weather gets to me and I play the first song that I find. Turns out to be 'Starboy'. Macy and Imogen continue to glare at each other. But when I start the song they both turn and smile at me before jumping into a dance routine. 

Yes this is how we prove who the beast dancer is.

As the music comes to an end I smile as I see both of them still dancing and laughing. Music and dancing has always been our weakness.

After a while of dancing and playing around we all went inside to eat breakfast that Aiden made, and well Damn his cooking skills are AMAZZZING!!

After breakfast everyone wanted to go to the fair next to Alec's house.

To be honest I didn't want to go not after the incident. The fair reminded me too much of him...it pains to go to places where he used to take me.

I excuse myself not wanting to break down in front of everyone.

1 year and I still can't breathe in the same place he breathed.

Tell me about it, you shut yourself out more than you eat!

It hurts too much tho...

At least try to be happy, if not for yourself then for him... he would want you to be happy would he not?

I sigh as I come to realise that my conscious is right but it's so hard to be happy when he's not. Sighing again I head downstairs and put that fake smile I've learnt to perfect this past year...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating, I have just been o busy lately with school and exams. So I'm really sorry if this chapter as a disappointment. Hopefully from next week on I will update regularly. Thank you so much if you bothered to read this, mean a lot. LOVE YOU ALL!