Hailey

I woke up to a warm sensation and for some odd reason I felt at peace. If I'm correct, I didn't have any bad dreams or nightmares from that un forgettable night.

An arm gripped my waist tight and close.

Wait an arm?

My eyes shoot open only to be met with Aiden's face. I stare at him for a few seconds until all of yesterday's events came crashing down.

Aiden. Cole. Alec.

Cole.

That one word and image stuck in my mind as if it was stapled to my brain.

A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of him. Aiden must have noticed the shiver because he gripped me tighter.

I turn my head from the ceiling and face Aiden. His eyes are closed and his lips are slightly parted, along with his eyebrows that are in a small frown making him adorable.

Some of his curly hair has fallen on his face and without thought I quickly push it back only to have him stir.

Aiden, God I'm meant to be far away from him but here he is keeping me close to him and cradling me as if I was a precious china doll.

He is dangerous and everything that I can't have. A small smile spreads across his face and his eyes slowly open. I quickly shut my eyes and pretend I'm asleep instead of looking like a creep watching him while he was asleep.

Which I did but he doesn't need to know that...

"Morning beautiful" he says huskily just as something soft touches my lips.

My eyes open to see him smirking at me with a glint in his eyes.

"Morning" my voice was barely a whisper and his smirk just grew.

"Had a nice time staring at my beautiful face?" he asks and my eyes pop out.

"What are you talking about?" I say easily as if I was clueless.

He lifts a brow "oh really..." he says and I nod. But a glint in his eyes makes me doubt what he's planning to do.

And just like that in seconds he's switched from cradling me next to him from hovering above me and pinning my hands above my head. All the whilst smirking.

"Aiden...everyone can see this so stop."

"As far as I know they are all out" he says and I turn my head to look and truth be told, they are.

"Uh..." I gulp inwardly as I see Aiden looking at me intensely.

"Wait. did you just imply that I can't do that in front of others but I can if we are alone..." he says almost in a whisper, and I look anywhere but him.

Well that was well said!

His finger brushes across my cheek and he turns my head towards him.

"Hey I was just kidding"

I roll my eyes at his behaviour and give him a small nod

"You look beautiful by the way" he says huskily and my cheeks blush.

Ugh stupid heart, stupid cheeks!

"Um t-thanks" I say and then mentally slap myself for stuttering.

A grin forms on his face and I roll my eyes.

But then tense up when his face starts to lower down.

Just when his lips are mere inches from my face my alarm beeps from my room and I involuntarily push Aiden of me. And since his hands are on my hip I end up on the floor. On top of him.