Ryan...?

The week passed really quick. Aiden annoyed me in every class we had together and tagged along wherever I go, and Rachel? Well she kept on snogging Aiden's face in the hallways and whenever she got the chance.

 They are the new 'couple' in School. It annoyed me every time I see them together. But Aiden thankfully wasn't the serious one in their relationship. He keeps on telling me that she is 'annoying' and 'too obsessive'. 

But every single time she comes he pretends like they are a couple. Idiot! he even started kissing other girls in the hallway, in the lockers or our table. Every lunch time he would have a new girl to suck faces.

 He's the typical player, every high school has. It hurts to see him do this but what can I do, he isn't mine and I'm not special. Yes i am jealous.

I stand in front of the mirror, getting ready to go over to Aiden's house, to babysit Amelia. (Outfit below.) I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I let out a sigh and take one last look and walk towards my door. I grab my bag, purse and phone.

I open my door to see Shane and Ash with shocked eyes

I open my door to see Shane and Ash with shocked eyes. "Well..." 

"Damn" Ash whistles and I role my eyes at him and give him a light punch on the shoulder. I turn to Shane and he smirks at me. I raise an eyebrow and he picks me up, I wrap my hands around his neck and he whispers in my ear "You better not return with more than 1 hickey" as soon as he says that I punch him

 "SHAAAAANNNNNNEEE!!!!" I whine but he only laughs. 

"Sorry Kassy but your my little girl, I need to protect you" he kisses my cheek and I let out a sigh. 

Ever since dad left us, Shane has been taking the role of being dad. Especially when everything happened But who can blame him hu?.

He puts me down. "k, so Shane and I will be here, call us when your done, or are you going to have to stay overnight?" Ash asks me.

 "Thanks but I think I'm going to have to stay overnight, as Katelyn has night shifts on Fridays." I reply, thinking back to Aiden and how he will be there too. 

Obviously he will be there, it is his house too after all!

I leave the house and go over to Amelia's and Aiden's front porch. I ring the doorbell and wait. There house is exactly like ours. Grand and big. A stressed looking Katelyn opens the door "Oh thank you so much for babysitting Amelia, I really appreciate it."

 "No problem, Katelyn I would love to help you out anytime" I give her a smile and she returns it. 

"So sweet just like Aiden says".

  Hu ? He talks about me..?

"Uh, thank you, I guess" she waves the compliment off, 

"I have just put Amelia to bed and Aiden is in his room, feel free to make yourself at home. I will come back around... 5 in the morning, if that's ok?"

 "Yah that's fine" she nods her head

 "thank you again for all this, I will pay you when I get back. Also will you be staying overnight" 

"Yah my mum said it would be easier so she let me stay"

 "Ok you can stay in the guest room, which is next to Aiden's room" she flashes me a bright smile 

"Thank you"

 "Don't worry about it, Now I must go but please make yourself at home"

 "Thank you again and I will" with that she leaves off to work.

I step inside nervously and shut the door. I head into the living room and place my bag on the coffee table, When a pair of strong hands grip my waist and pull me back into a hard chest. A familiar husky voice says 

"Finally, princess. I thought you were going to leave me all alone" and I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I turn around and catch my breath when I notice how close we are. I can feel his breath fanning my lips and I stare into his lustful yet playful green eyes. I take in how his raven black hair is wet and dripping with water, his Chest is bare and a strong smell of cologne hits my nose. He must have taken a shower. 

He smells so heavenly!. 

He smirks "Checking me out already Hu, princess?" and I quickly glance away, trying to avoid his gaze. I try to get off his firm grip but he only tightens it.

"Pfft,no. Why would I? You can get Rachel or one of your play toys to drool all over your body" 

"Aww is someone jelousssseee.." that's when I really turn around and face him.

 "are you joking me , no I'm not why would I ?" he looks at me and an emotion crosses his face. 

I can't really tell what it is because just like it came it went. He loosened his grip on me and I went back only to be pushed to the wall with Aiden's strong arms caging me in. 

"Listen none of them mean a thing to me especially that bitch Rachel" my eyes widen in shock at what he said and as soon as he realises what he said he quickly coughs and runs a hand through his sexy hair. "uh, um I mean, ugh never mind" and with that he walks off.

An hour passes by, my head was on Aiden's lap and his hands was playing with my hair. We were currently watching 'Mean Girls' when the door bell rang. I quickly got up "Uh, I'll get it" I cough trying to Un-awkwardize the atmosphere. 

Is that even a word?

I open the door and my eyes bulge out at the sight. 

It couldn't be, or could it. After all these years...

"Ryan...?"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to like, comment and vote.

Stay beautiful.💙💋