Shades of Wrong

Prompt: You were never a saint and I love in shades of wrong.
An: thank you sa feedbacks. Really, I appreciate it. :) I tried au in this one. Short story ito. I divided it into three chapters.

~*~

"Another please" The blue eyed girl ordered for her nth shot of tequila.

The bartender was a bit hesitant to give it to the girl. He's been attending for years to customers to know that this girl doesn't know how to hold her liquor. The girl was a bit tipsy now as what she's seeing were all blurred neon lights and faded backgrounds. Funny. The girl thought. She's here to make memories fade yet it's her world that's fading on her. Oh, wait. Her world already left her.

She let out a chuckle then took a shot of the glass but was puzzled when the burning fire in her throat wasn't resurrected. She look dumbly at the bartender and slurred in her words.

"Hey you! I asked for a shot." She said a bit loudly, making people turn to her.

Well, how could they not? It wasn't a wild kind of bar. It was a high end bar with jazz music playing. And for Pete's sake it wasn't even 11 in the evening. The night is still young and this girl right here is already drunk out of her wits. What more? She's Dennise Michelle Lazaro, a well known model and TV host.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we have the right to refuse service. Do you have anyone who could pick you up?" The bartender said nicely. He knows Dennise by reputation and he knows it's the alcohol talking.

"Well, that's bad customer service right there. I want to talk to your manager. Don't you know who am I?" She fumbled for her purse to procure a black slim card.

"You see this? I can pay. I can even pay for everyone else's drinks" Then they heard cheers from the people and chants.

"I'm sorry, Miss but I won't be serving you anymore tonight" The bartender replied.

"Well, that sucks." Dennise tried standing up but her knees wobbled as the room was spinning about. A grip caught her before she could fall to the floor.

"Hey! Give the lady her drink!" Someone from the crowd shouted.

"No worries, free drinks for everyone! This one's on me" Someone shouted next to her that she cringes.

She looked up to see a tall— really tall girl in front of her. The taller one looked at her with a piercing gaze that she wobbled on her knees again.

"Please don't tell me I was too drunk, was too stupid to drunk drive, got hit by a truck and now I'm in heaven" She whispered to the other girl that gave her a laugh.

Dennise has had too much to drink she's sure of that now because she's seeing an angel with beautiful brown eyes and dimpled cheeks and oh, she has dimples below her eyes too. How cute is that?

"I knew you were a model, never knew you were a writer. Sweetie, you're very much alive." the tall stranger replied and proceeded to assisting her.

"If I'm alive, why is an angel with me?" Dennise squinted her eyes at the stranger.

"Ahuh. Pretty face and smart mouth. Noted" Said the stranger and smirked at her. "Let's get you home"

The girl laughed shakily and said. "Home left"

"Home can be right here, love" The stranger replied.

All the girl remembered was pretty brown eyes hypnotizing her with the promise of a new home. At that moment, she never felt so homeless and at home in the exact same time.

Dennise tiptoed and closed her eyes before she felt something soft was pressed against lips and it tastes like strawberry champagne.

Dennise woke with a pounding headache. She could taste vomit and vodka in her tongue. Yuck. I'm going to need a strong mouthwash. The model thought. Dennise opened her left eye to see pastel blue colored ceiling. What? Since when did her cream colored room have a blue ceiling. And since when did her bed smell of roses. It was always jasmine.