Truth or Dare (feat. ALE pairings)

It's a really boring day and the girls all found themselves at Alyssa's and Dennise's apartment.

"What are you guys doing suddenly dropping here all of a sudden?" Dennise asked.

"We were bored out of our minds." Bea answered and splayed on the sofa. Jho and Jia joined the giant middle blocker and tried pushing her off the couch.

"Come on, Bei. Budge. We need the space you're covering, you giant!" Jho whined, Jia chuckled as they were both successful in taking Bea's place earlier.

Mich headed to the fridge and started looking for stuff. "Ate Ly, where are your beers?"

"Woah there. And why would we need beers?" Dennise protested.

"Don't be such a manang, Besh. Nagmed school ka lang, you don't know the meaning of fun na" Ella butted in, they have no idea where she came from.

"Well, forgive me if I'm such a qoute-unquote taong tabon" Dennise rolled her eyes.

"Mich, let's go out and buy. I doubt there's any in this house" Amy piped up.

"Maddie and I will buy the snacks!" Ponggay yelled and dragged Maddie up.

"Ate Ly, pahingi kaming pera!" Maddie demanded and Alyssa just chucked and gave her a yellow paper bill.

"Yown. Ly's not kuripot naman pala, Den. Baka sa'yo lang" Mae teased making the rest of the lady eagles laugh out excluding the iron eagle with a sour face.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Bea sat on the floor with her head resting on Jho's lap laughed at Jho's suggestion.

"I was thinking never have I ever but, Nah. Let's settle with truth or dare" Bea said.

"I have an app for it" Dennise said and they all stared at her.

"What happened to Taong tabon?" Ella teased, making the rest of the ALE laugh. Dennise blushed, Alyssa smirked.

"Whatever reason you have for having that app, I think I don't wanna know" Bea said.

The rest of the girls returned and they ended up with the seating arrangement:

Mae-Ella-Alyssa-Dennise-Amy-Ponggay-Maddie-Bea-Jho-Jia-Mich

"Alright. Who goes first?" Dennise said as she placed her phone on the center of the circle.

"I'll go" Mae volunteered.

Truth: Rate everyone in the room on a scale of one to ten

Mae: Oh. Easy. Everyone's a ten except Ella.

Ella: Ang hard mo sa akin!

Mae: I'm stating a truth here.

Ella: And you still wonder why you don't get laid.

Alyssa: Ella! Rated PG tayo dito.

Amy: Last time I heard, alcohol and truth or dares are formula for SPG.

Dennise: Guys, may mga bata dito.

Bea: I find that offensive, Ate Den.

Mae: I pick Ella to go next

Dare: Eat a piece of dog or cat food

Ella: How the fuck did I end up with this kind of dare?!

Dennise: I should have gotten pedigree for this moment.

Alyssa: Wait. DenLy has pedigree.

Mich: You named your dog DenLy?