Bet on your Baby

An: Ito naaaaaaaa. Haha. Vote and comment pls. Kausapin n'yo ako.

Dennise enters the house quietly, hoping not to wake a certain little angel but she was tackled down by a white ball of fluff as Hamlet, their 1 year old corgi went to lick her.

"Ugh. Hamlet, down" Dennise groaned as she started picking up her purse, ruffling the dog's soft fur when she was tackled yet again by a giggling toddler.

"Mommy!" Iyah squealed lightly in her arms.

"Hi, baby" Dennise grinned at her before picking up the young girl. "Did you have a good day?"

"Yes po, Mama gave me ice cream" Iyah enthusiastically narrated.

"Ice cream? Bananas?" Dennise prodded as she proceeds to kiss the toddler in the head.

"Yes, Mommy. Bananas" Dennise made a face to which the toddler laughed.

"Where's Mama now, Iyah?" Dennise asked as she sets her down on the couch. Only to see that Hamlet is still following her.

"Chitken" Iyah stuttered. Dennise coos adorably at the endearing child.

"Phone with Tito Cheater" Iyah tries again, to which Den laughed heartily.

"Baby, it's kitchen. And it's Tito Kiefer but good job baby" Dennise then reached for something on her purse.

"Here, I have something for you" It's a turtle stuff toy. Dennise doesn't know why but Iyah is fond of turtles and to her amusement, she found that Alyssa is too.

"Stay here ah? While I'll go get Mama"

"K, Mommy. Thank you. I love you"

"I love you, too. Behave." Then she turned to Hamlet. "You too, Hammy. Behave" to which the pup slumped down in front of the couch.

Dennise found Alyssa pouring a glass of cold water, her back turned away from the door, still in her work clothes, namely slacks and coats.

"Kief, You know naman how Den values our privacy as a family, privacy as a person and privacy in general. Den hates showbiz related things. (An: this needs to be said) Besides, Iyah is only three years old. I dunno, Kief. Lemme think about it. Pero as of now, intayin ko muna si Den." Alyssa paused, probably listening to Kiefer.

"Yeah. You, too. Thanks for the offer tho" Alyssa concludes as she hung up the phone.

"So, Kiefer huh?" Dennise finally spoke up from leaning against the counter.

"Hey, love." Alyssa made a move to kiss her cheeks. "Yeah, Kief. You know, Iyah called him Tito Cheater earlier. I wonder where she learned that 'no?"

"Not me, Ly. I'm not the only person who hates your ex" Den rolls her eyes playfully.

"ugh. Ella!" Alyssa groaned.

"Anyway, what was that about?" Dennise prodded and took the glass of water to her lips.

"Oh. He's inviting us to Bet on your Baby." Alyssa says nonchalantly. "with Iyah" she emphasized.

"Ly, of course it's with Iyah, sinong ipapasok mo sa Baby Dome, ako?" Dennise kidded.

"Why not? Maliit ka rin naman."

"Alam mo hanggang ngayon iniisip ko pa rin kung bat kita pinakasalan" Dennise shook her head in amusement.

"Ngayon mo pa sasabihin yan kung kelan 6 years na tayong kasal."

"Nevermind. Gusto mo bang pumunta tayo? It could be a fun experience for Iyah"

"Gusto ko pero I know how you hate some aspects in showbiz. And after this, Iyah would be introduced as our daughter, things would be expected from her. I don't want her to think that she has to be a volleyball player just because we are" Dennise made a move to cup Alyssa's cheeks.