28th (feat. KL and LD)

An: This is purely fanfiction. I repeat purely fanfiction. trip trip lang ni Otor. No hate pls. Cause it's 28th. Happy 28th fam. Tapusin niyo ha? Maikli lang to kasi dalian. *winks*

~*~

It was that time of the month again. The 28th. A special day for them.

Kiefer had been pacing back and forth in front of Alyssa holding up a gray polo shirt and a black button down shirt.

"So, babe which do you think is better, the gray one or this one?"

"Kahit alin, babe. You look good naman"

Alyssa replied without looking up from her phone.

"Babe naman, can't you at least take a look?" whined Kiefer.

Alyssa sighed and put down her phone before looking at Kiefer. The phone beeps.

From: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Kiefer better not do anything or even touch you cause I swear, Ly. I'm going to tear his head off. 😤

"Yung gray na lang, Kief." Alyssa replied absentmindedly. Then went back to her phone to type at a response to the other girl.

To: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Stop being paranoid po, babe. You know naman na I don't like him that way. You're the one I love. Love you, babe. 😘💕

Kiefer cleared his throat, making Alyssa look at him. Alyssa gave him an appreciative nod.

"Do I look handsome na ba, babe?" Kiefer said and made a Pogi sign at Alyssa.

"Ang hangin, Ravena ha. Natatangay ako." Alyssa kidded but got up from the couch. "Tara na ba?"

"Uyyyy. Someone's excited to spend the day with me" Kiefer joked and offered his left arm so Alyssa could hook her arm.

"As if naman hindi ka rin excited. If I know, you're more excited than me—" Kiefer covered Alyssa's mouth. Lagot na siya kay Dennise. The smaller girl dislike the thought of her breathing the same air as Kiefer. What more pa when he touched her lips. Dennise would be livid.

Kiefer opened the car door for her and went around to the driver's seat. There were 4 unread SMS when Alyssa pulled out her phone.

From: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Ew. Don't call me babe. That's what you call asungot. Yuck. 😒 I don't want to be mistaken as him.

From: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Sus. Bumabawi ka lang cause you're spending this day with him. Again.😒 When is me time, Ly? 😞

From: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Hey! Why aren't you replying? See! This is why I don't want you with him. Nalilimutan mo na ako 😤

From: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Babe... Uwi ka na 😞 di na ako galit

Alyssa hid a smile. Dennise is being clingy again and she likes it. Especially the babe part.

To: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Love, everyday is you time. Sa'yo ako umuuwi 'di ba? Malilimutan ko ba naman ikaw e ikaw ang love ko? You miss me that much na ba? You know I can't ditch him.

From: Denden ko❤ (babe)

Ditch him. Ditch him. Ditch him. Babeeee. Ditch him na. 😉

Alyssa laughed this time now. Making Kiefer turn to her, stopping his convo with someone.