13th (Halloween Special)

An: mukha lang joke yung una pero horror 'to promise.

"Hey, Den! Ready ka na ba? Bilisan mo na. Ikaw na lang hinihintay." Ella knocked on the room's door. Making Dennise take a final glance at the mirror and once she's satisfied, opened the door to a scowling Ella.

"Andito na po. Are the boys here na?" Dennise asked, referring to her boyfriend, LA.

"Yeah. Kiefer, Nico, LA and Miguel are here na." So they went downstairs, only to find Jho, Jia, Maddie and Amy there.

"Oh. Akala ko ba complete na, where's Ly?"

"She went with Bei and Kief to get more food" replied Amy.

"More food?" Dennise looks pointedly at the cooler and the grocery bag full of food.

"Baka daw kulangin. You know Ate Ly naman, she wants this to be perfect" Jho replied without taking her eyes from her phone. "daanan na lang daw natin sila"

"Tara na?" I said and they all nodded. The boys started loading up the van.

"Oh bat parang badtrip ka?" Ella asked.

"I just don't understand why we have to go to Baguio this time of the year. It's freezing" Dennise pointed out a very obvious opinion. Going to Baguio at October is suicide.

"That or you just don't want to see our favorite couple?" Amy said from beside Dennise.

LA was the one driving the Grandia with Miguel on the shotgun seat. The front row is empty for the three. Amy, Dennise and Ella sat behind them. Then Nico, Jho, Jia and Maddie occupied the back seats.

"You know, I'm not even going to answer that question." Dennise dismissed them as the van parked in front of Ally's. Dennise could clearly see Kiefer and Alyssa flirting from the windows.

"Uy, Den stop burning them at stake with that look. Akala ko ba moved on ka na?" Ella whispered.

"You know why we broke up in the first place, Els. I did it so she could be with someone better than me. Not someone worse than me" She hissed back.

"Too bad she can't see that, huh?" Amy joins in.

"Well, we know Ly, when she loves, she loves hard." Ella sighs.

"Yeah. She does 'no?" Dennise looks longingly at their direction.

"I know I can treat you better than he can" sang Maddie from the back row to the beat of the videoke installed in the Grandia.

"Madeline ha! Ingat sa song choice oy! May natatamaan di—" Ella got cut off by a left boot to her right foot from none other than Dennise. "Ako. Ako ang nasasaktan. Ako ang natatamaan. Taena sakit sa paa at puso ng trip na ito ah"

A clear chorus of laughter was heard before the trio entered, with Kiefer opening the door for Alyssa. Bida bida ang puta pero Dennise didn't say that. And totally doesn't think that Alyssa is better off without him. She is concerned about Bea tho. Jho inviting Nico to the getaway is stressful enough as it is, having Bea to watch the cause of the wound while still being wounded would be torture for the middle blocker.

"Bei! Bei! Sit next to me dali. I need my baby bear" Dennise shouted over to Bea, effectively breaking the icy silence in the van and the thickening tension with the two love triangles and Ella's intense love for food. Bea grins her signature smile and all is fine and the puppies are safe when Bea smiles like that.

Soon they hit the road, dealing with the intense manila traffic. The time they hit the open road, it was already twilight. The hours of singing and chatting and Ella eating most of the time passed in a blur. They were beat but none of them wanted to close their eyes for a second. Until Bea spoke...