Chapter 1

(Valentina's outfit too side)

*.*.*.* Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.

" ... You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try and tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper, Like a sky-"

I slammed my hand down on the snooze button and happily went back to sleep. That was until my phone started ringing and I groaned and sat up. "What." I snapped grumpily, I'm not so pretty in the morning. Especially when someone disturbs my sleep.

"Woah, chill girlfriend." Dylan, my best friend spoke and a smile reached my face. I have 3 best friends that mean the world too me. Dylan, Sammy, and Nichole. Dylan is gay all the way and isn't afraid to express it to the world.

"Hey Dylan!" I chirped into the phone and he scoffed, "your bipolar I swear to fucking god." And I snorted at this. "Shut the fuck up" I mumbled as I heard him chuckle.

"Anyway I just called to tell you to get your sorry ass out of bed and get ready for school cause I will be there to take you in 20 minutes." He said and my eyes widened and I said a quick 'ok' and quickly got ready.

I put on some mascara and eyeliner, then I put on some cute shorts, a grey top with a black and white plaid cardigan.

I headed downstairs to be greeted by my mom. "Good morning sweetie." My mom smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "What's so good about the morning?" I scoffed and did I need to mention it was Monday? She laughed and shook her head.

"Absolutely Nothing." She chuckled and She looked at the time. "Well I best be going to work now. I hope you have a great day at school." She said and I nodded my head and took a apple from the counter.

I heard a car pulling up the driveway and I looked out the window to see Dylan pulling up. I grabbed my phone and book bag and walked to his car. Sammy was sitting in the passenger seat and Nichole was sitting in the back scowling at her phone.

I came in and sat next to her. She threw her phone across the car and my eyes widened. "What the hell did your phone do to you." She sent me a playful glare.

"It's not what my phone did. It's what my phone didn't do." She said logically and Sammy and Dylan looked at her with a raised eyebrow as she raised her eyebrow back challenging, "It won't fucking download anything." She huffed and I chuckled.

"Dylan you fucking idiot!" Sammy shouted as Dylan stopped the car abruptly causing Sammy's Starbucks coffee to spill on the ground and Dylan's eyes widened. You see, when Sammy doesn't have her morning coffee, especially on Monday's then she'll be very grumpy. But if your the one who caused her to loose her coffee then you are asking for your death wish.

Dylan jumped out of the car and ran up to the school with Sammy high on his heels and tackled him and Nichole and I burst out laughing.

After finally separating the 2 we all went to my locker. While we are walking up to it I saw the one and only Jayden Stone sucking the schools slut right next to my locker.

I scowled as Sammy and Dylan drooled over the sight of Jayden. Jayden was the schools bad boy and quarterback who gives no shit for anyone. I hit Dylan upside the head and snapped my fingers in front of Sammy and they both got out of their trance and glared at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked casually too my locker without Jayden or his whore noticing me because they were too busy shoving their tongues down each other's throats. I shivered at the thought and Nichole, Dylan, and Sammy slowly and cautiously walked over to me.

I opened up my locker with such a force that instead of the door of my locker hitting the lockers it hit Jayden and Jenna. (Jenna is the schools bitch) "Ah fuck" Jayden cursed as Jenna started screeching. "What the hell" Jenna slapped me and my head whipped to the side.

Jayden glared at me, "what the hell was that." He growled as he took a threatening step towards me and I cowardly flinched and he smirked at this. "Well if you both weren't deep throating each other right next to my locker then you wouldn't have been hit by the door" I shrugged and forced a smile as he scowled.

"You jealous you couldn't get any of this?" He said indicating to himself and I laughed humorlessly. "Yeah I want the good for nothing dick face that only lives for, for breaking girls hearts for his own satisfaction and pleasure. I rather lick the bathroom floor then ever kiss the likes of you Jayden Stone." I snapped angrily.

His eyes fueled with anger and he pushed me against the school lockers. "You better learn your placer here. How about you get to know me first before talking shit about me because let me tell you this. You don't know a god damn thing about me so don't act like you do." He snarled and Jenna was already gone and My friends just stood there in shock.

I gulped but did feel a little guilty. "I- I-" I stuttered but let's face it. I didn't have anything to say. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. He let go of me and walked off with his hands in fists.

"Oh my god. No one has ever spoke to Jayden like that before." Sammy spoke dumb founded and Dylan and Nichole nodded their head in agreement.

"Serves him right." I bit out angrily. We all went to class which we had together which was history. Oh the joy. Mrs. Henderson is a mean awful teacher who has favorites in class.

We walked together to class and went to the back of the classroom. "Today we will be learning about the civil war." Mrs. Henderson spoke and everyone groaned. "All of you, shut up and listen! Groaning won't get you through senior year." She snapped at everyone. And then it begins.

After about 5 minutes the door swung open and Mrs. Henderson glared at Jayden. "Is there a reason why you are late Mr. Stone?" She said annoyed and he just shrugged and walked to the very back of the classroom and layed down and fell asleep.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. He can at least attempt at learning something.

*
*
*
*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I really do. If you don't please give me some feed back. I really want to improve my writing but I can't do that when no one says anything.

Feel free to comment and vote!