Chapter 6

*.*.*.*.*.* Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.*.

I suddenly felt a bucket of ice cold water poor all over me and I jolted awake. "What the fuck." I yelled out and looked up to see Jayden laughing his ass of as I glared at him.

"You know you could have gotten me up like a normal person?" I snapped.

"Yeah I know. But what's the fun in that?" He laughed out.

"That's it!" With that I tackled him getting him soaking wet and knocked him onto the floor.

I knew he didn't expect that coming and I sent a punch to his chest and he just laughed at that and I looked at him confusedly. "You hit like a girl!" He smirked and I gasped dramatically.

"Well heaven forbid I am one!" I exclaimed with my arms in the air and he just chuckled.

He then looked at me and smirked. "I kinda like this position." He winked and I blushed and realized I was straddling his lower waist.

I went to get up but he held me in place and I glared. He just sighed and let me go and I got up. "Help me up." He sighed and I extended my arm for him to grab and as he did He then pulled me back down on top of him.

He then laughed and flipped us over so he was straddling me and I looked up at him nervously.

He then leaned his head down with his lips slightly brushing against mine and his minty breath fanning my face.

Please kiss me.

Wait don't kiss me.

Do it...

I couldn't think like this. I didn't know what I wanted but before I could make up my mind, he sighed and jumped up, pulling me up with him and I just stood there in a daze but snapped out of it when I heard him chuckle.

What the hell just happened? I thought to myself getting my thoughts together.

I then looked at the time and it was 6:15. This was way too early! I sent him a glare and he smirked. "Why the hell did you throw fucking ice cold water on me at 6 in the morning!" I shouted.

He just shrugged and walked out and I glared at him.

I sighed and got ready for school.

*.*.*.*.*.*

"Hot damn!" Nichole shouted in the halls and my eyes widened.

"Shhhh." I glared at her and looked over at Jayden who was talking to his group of friends down the hall.

"I swear to you... he likes you." Sammy said in a sing song voice and my eyes widened.

"He doesn't. He's nothing but a player. He would just use me." I shook my head. "But you do like him. Yeah?" Sammy urged and I laughed humorlessly. "What's there to like?"

"Hey girls." Dylan walked up slinging his arm around our shoulders squeezing us together. "Move the arm or loose the arm." Nichole snapped struggling to get out of his death grip.

He quickly took his arm off of us. "So how are you? I just saw this cute guy at Starbucks! Oh and Sammy, here." Dylan smiled handing her a cappuccino. She took it great fully and took a gulp.

"Dylan. You think every guy is cute." I rolled my eyes and he scoffed. "No. I also say sexy, hot, cute, adorable... and hot damn!" Dylan said when he saw Jayden and we cracked up laughing. "What? I know he is straight but seriously thou." He eyed him.

Even the gay people drool over Jayden. I sighed and headed off to Math. I suck at math so this will be fucktastic.

Dylan and I headed off to class and I sighed.

I sat down in the back and rested my head on the desk. "Ok class we will be-" Mrs. Drace said but I closed my eyes and blocked her out. I'll just rest my eyes for a minute. Yeah just for a minute..

"MRS. JONES!" Someone shouted and I snapped my head up. What? "Mrs. Jones. Please show the class how to solve this problem." She glared at me. Oops I fell asleep. "I-I um" I stuttered.

"You what?" She snapped and Dylan looked like he might burst out laughing any second. Shit.

I slowly got up and looked at the problem. All I saw were numbers. I don't know how to do this shit.

Suddenly the door slammed open appearing Jayden. "Mr. Stone what are you doing in my class. Where are you suppose to be?" Mrs. Drace snapped but looked nervous by the way she was talking to him.

He just rolled his eyes not answering her and walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder and started walking out, but I didn't object. He just saved my ass from embarrassment. Dylan winked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

Mrs. Drace started screaming for us to come back but Jayden ignored her.

"So is there a reason you manhandled me out of class? Not that I'm complaining or anything." I Asked calmly.

He just ignored me and I rolled my eyes. He then walked into the janitors closet and set me down smirking. "Is there a reason you took me in here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Be ready by 7 I'm taking you out on a date. Don't wear anything fancy. Just casual. " he winked and walked out leaving me with my jaw resting on ground.

Did I just hear him correctly?

After he manhandled me out of class and left me in the janitors closet.

He expects me to go on a date with him?

Pffft. But something in me felt happy and giddy.