Chapter 23

*.*.*Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*

Once we get there I'm going to beat his ass! First day here and he already gets arrested?" I shout in the car as Tory, Jayden, and I head over there.

"Calm down fire cracker." Jayden smirked.

"Of course your cool with this. You get arrested, what? Every week." I exclaimed.

"I'm sure he has a good explanation." Tory shrugs as she pulls up to the prison gates.

We walked in the large building and headed to front desk.

"Huh I'm usually the one being bailed out, not the one who is doing the bailing." Jayden chuckled as we headed down to Axel's cell.

"Axel what the hell did you do." I snapped when we found him.

"Oh um funny story.." he chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head.

"So I wen to try and get a job at Starbucks and succeeded and there was this girl a couple years younger then me, I think her name was Jen? Lenna?" He kept trying out the names.

"Jenna.." we all said at the same time with an annoyed voice.

"Yea! That's her name, anyway so she came in and she has a good ass and big boobs right? She started flirting with me and I flirted back and then her older brother showed up and threatened me to back off her and I got pissed and we started arguing and before you know it.. Bam! He's in the hospital" He smiled sheepishly.

"Axel please come here?" I asked and walked up to the cell holding onto the bars with a raised eyebrow.

I then flicked his face.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?"

"What were you thinking?!? What if mom found out? You would be out on your ass! Or worst! You'll make her angry.." I shivered at the idea of her being mad.

You never want to get her mad... trust me I know.

"I know! I'm sorry! I'm still adjusting.." he trailed off.

"Well can you adjust faster?" I sighed rubbing my face.

"Chill Val." Tory chuckled. Of course this isn't a big deal to her..

"Let's just go." I sighed and the officer unlocked his cell and we all headed out.

*.*.*.

Once Axel and I got home I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I opened one eye as Axel grabbed my legs and pushed the off the couch.

"Excuse me?" I said sassily.

"Do you rather have me sit on your legs." He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head with an eye roll.

"You going anywhere tonight?" I asked and he nodded.

"Going to a party and plan on banging some slut."

"Tmi" I covered my ears.

He just chuckled, "how do you know have an std?" I rolled my eyes and he just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk.

"I'm going to go take Amber for a walk." I called over to him standing up with Amber whining getting all excited and running to the door and back to me with her tail wagging.

"Have fun." He said not sparing me glance and kept his eye glued to his phone giving me a one hand wave with his ack to me."

I rolled my eyes, boys.

I walked Amber all the way down to the dog park and sat down on a bench watching her play and sniff with other dogs.

What's up with dogs and always sniffing each other asses?

I heard movement behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see a guy in the shadows in a hoody with the hood over his head eliminating his face in the shadow.

"Hello?" I called over to him..

He didn't answer he just started walking slowly towards me.

"Um do you need anything?" I asked backing away slowly and as if Amber sensed something wrong she ran up to me growling at the stranger, barring her teeth.

Several more guys came out from the shadows coming towards me but I kept backing away.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and they placed a cloth over my mouth and then I saw darkness..

*.*.*.Axel's P.O.V*.*.*.*

It has been about an hour since Val left and I was beginning to get a bit worried, but she's probably fine. I grabbed my keys to my motorcycle and headed towards the door and opened it but immediately dropped my keys.

Right there was Amber with an injured leg. But where's Val?

I brought Amber and cleaned up her leg and wrapped it up. "You ok girl?" I asked with a shaky voice pitting her on the couch to rest. She just whimpered.

I grabbed my phone and called Jayden, "what's up man?" He answered.

"Come here quick. It's Valentina. Bring the others"

That's all he needed to hear and hung up without another word.

You better be ok lil sis.

*
*
*
*

Feel free to comment or vote!