Chapter 3

*.*.*. Valentina P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.

"Get the fuck out of my room" I bit out harshly at the idiot standing in the door way. He raised a eyebrow, "technically it's my room cause it's my house."

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean." He gave me a smirk and walked in.

My eyes widened as he walked too me and I backed away slowly for every step he took until I was against the wall. He then trapped me and grabbed my hips. When I thought he was about to kiss me, he brushed his lips on my ear.

"It won't be long until you will be screaming my name babe." He whispered seductively and my eyes widened. "Don't call me babe." I snapped and he smirked and let go of me backing away.

"What ever you say... babe." He said and I grit my teeth together as he left and closed the door behind him.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered not even bothering to look who called me. "Hey girly!" Sammy chirped.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing I was just wondering if you could come over and help me study for this fucking science test." She groaned and I chuckled. "Sure thing. I'll be there in about 10 minutes." I said checking the time. With that I hung up and bounded down the stairs and too the door but froze mid step.

How the fuck am I suppose to get there? I don't have a car.

I groaned when I realized Jayden was the only one who could take me. I slowly walked to his bedroom door and knocked softly.

I head a 'come in' and I opened the door to see Jayden on his phone shirtless. I basically drooled over his abs and quickly snapped out of it when I heard him chuckled.

I played with my fingers and looked down. "I was wondering if you could take me to my friends house," I mumbled looking up to meet his eyes.

"Sure."

I grinned, "thank you" I chirped and he just nodded his head in acknowledgment.

I hopped in his car and he drove off and I told him the directions. It was in a comfortable silence. That was until my phone rang once again. I sighed and answered it knowing it was Dylan. "Hey baby girl!" He chirped and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. "What? I need a reason to talk to my best friend?" He asked. "You always have a reason." I shot back and he scoffed but chuckled knowing I was right. "I need 20 bucks tomorrow" and I snorted.

"Why the hell would I give you 20 bucks?" I asked.

"Because you love me?" He tried and I scoffed.

"Fine because I lost a bet and now I owe someone 20 dollars. Don't ask. Pleaseeee." He begged and I sighed and said a quick 'fine'.

"Thank you! Love you baby girl!" He chirped and I rolled my eyes.

"Love you too." I mumbled. Of course we only mean that as friends and nothing more. With that I hung up and sighed.

Jayden had his jaw clenched and had a strong grip on the steering wheel. Is this dude bipolar? First he snaps at me in school then did a nice favor for me and now he looks pissed?

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Dylan." I answered confused.

"Is he your boyfriend" he grit out through clenched teeth and I burst out laughing and he looked confused as hell. "What?" He asked angrily.

"Dylan isn't my boyfriend." I laughed and he looked even more confused. "He called you baby girl and said he loved you?" He said. Oh I guess he heard Dylan through the phone since he is right next to me. I laughed even more.

"Dylan is gay" I chuckled and realization struck him and he calmed down. Was he jealous? Nah. He couldn't be. He's a player and gives no shit for anyone and why would he change for me? There's nothing special about me.

We then arrived at Sammy's house and I thanked him and went to Sammy's door and before I could even knock she opened the door and pulled me in, looking out the window.

"Why the hell did Jayden Stone drop you off." She said looking at him as he drove off. I quickly told her everything about me living with him for a bit.

"Your so lucky girl!" She said wide eyed. "There's nothing lucky about being under the same roof with a ignorant asshole." I scoffed and she laughed.

*
*
*
*

Feel free too comment and vote!