Chapter 11

(Picture of Victoria on side ⬆️➡️)

*.*.*Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.

"Is she ok?" I heard someone ask.

"She's fine dear. She just passed out. Nothing bad at all."

I opened my eyes to be met with a bright light and I quickly closed my eyes. "Lights" I mumbled and suddenly the lights have been turned off and I was met with a pair of green eyes starring at me.

"What happened?" I mumbled.

"You started freaking out when that guy, I think his name is Erik? Came in." My eyes widened.

My breathing became heavier and before I knew it I was hyperventilating and the nurse came rushing towards me.

"Breath sweetie. Breath." I calmed down a bit but Jayden looked at me giving me the look saying 'we will talk about this later'

"Well Jayden she is fine and I think it would be best if you get too class." The nurse smiled and he grudgingly nodded and walked out.

"How long was I out for?" I asked and Ms. Scarlet looked at the clock. "Oh about a hour or so" she shrugged and I nodded and grabbed my stuff walking out.

I walked down the deserted hallways cautiously. He's here. He's actually here. Tears became to form in my eyes. Why can't he leave me alone.

Suddenly I was pushed up against the lockers. "Hello babe. Missed me?' A wicked haunting voice whispered into my ear.

I shook my head no as tears formed my eyes. "What did I say about leaving me. And what made it not clear that your MINE. No one else's but here I am hearing that your whoring around with the badboy." He slapped me and I yelled out in pain.

"Go away." I whispered and he just chuckled humorlessly, "or else what bitch?" He asked and I gulped.

"Or else I will beat your ass." Luke spoke and a rush of relief came through me.

Suddenly He punched Erik right in the jaw and then uppercutted him in the gut knocking the air out of him and finished by kneeing him where the shun don't shine.

I just stood there stunned and he eyed me looking for any injuries and he sighed. "Are you ok? And who the hell was that?" Luke clenched his jaw and I shrugged.

"He's no one." I mumbled and he sighed but nodded his head letting it go which I was thankful for.

"Thanks." I said after a minute of silence passed by and he gave me a small smile. "Of course. Now let's get you to class. Where do you go?" He asked and I looked at the time.

"P.E" I said and he nodded and walked me there.

I gave him a quick hug and went to the locker rooms and got changed and walked into the gym.

"Ms. Jones why are you late?" Mrs. Brown spoke.

"I was in the nurses office." I shrugged and she nodded her head and I walked off too Tristan.

"Since when have you been in this class?" I crossed my arms and he raised a eyebrow, "Since the first day of school." He chuckled.

Oh. I smiled sheepishly and he just rolled his eyes.

"ok. Today we will be playing dodge ball." My eyes widened. I hate this game... I suck more then Jenna sucks dick.

I ended up on Tristan's team and I made him my personal shield.

"Why the hell am I your shield?" He whined.

"Because your my friend and you love me." I fluttered my eye lashes and he playfully glared.

The game started and I already got out. And I had a shield! That's how bad I suck.

I sighed and started heading home by walking because it was a nice day. As I'm walking I noticed a car driving behind me and I walked at a quicker pace and the car drove faster and soon enough I was running and I heard a car door slam shut and I was tackled.

"Your mine bitch. I don't want you hanging with any guy and don't think I haven't heard about you fucking around with Jayden. You better leave him if you know what's best for you." Erik snapped and slapped me across the face.

I cried out in pain and then he started punching and kicking me. "This is what you deserve you slut. Your not ever allowed too leave me again or run away because I will find you. Take this as a warning." He kicked me in the face again and threw me in a garbage dumpster.

I felt myself loosing conciseness and called the one person I knew could help.

"Hello?" Jayden's voice filled my ears.

"help me...." I spoke softly.

"Val?!? Hold on I'll be right there! Where are you."

"Down the street from school."

"Don't worry I'll be there in a minute!"

My eyelids felt heavy and I felt so tired.....

*
*
*
*

What you guys think of this chapter? Any suggestions? That would be very good helpful! So feel free and comment or vote!