Chapter 19

*.*.* Valentina's P.O.V.*.*.*

I gazed at him wide eyed, "yo -you what?" I stuttered. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I love you. I have loved you since you told me off in the hallway." He chuckled at the last part as a smile spread across my face and I leapt into his arms and crashed my lips onto his.

"I love you too!" I beamed and he kissed me again.

"This is sweet and all but may we please keep things PG?" Tristan asked. I blushed as Jayden smirked. We started walking up to the ice cream store.
*.*.*.
We watched as Amber rolled around in the grass as we talked among ourselves. "Theres a party tonight. You guys want to come?" Tory excitedly asked and everyone agreed except me.

"Oh come on why not?" Luke and Tristan whined as I look away. "Umm.." I mumbled but Jayden already knew why. "Because last party she went to she nearly got raped." Nichole warned.

"Umm I'm just going to go." I mumbled. "No wait we are sorry." Tristan pleaded.

"Ok I'll go but I really should get going it's getting late." I reasoned with a smile and they all agreed.

"Amber!" I called out and she looked up at me and ran over and jumped up on her hind legs and put her two front paws on my legs trying to get up in my arms.

"Get down you lazy pup." I teased and started walking with Jayden by my side. "I must admit Amber is pretty damn cute." Jayden smiled as she kept circling us.

I shrugged, "pretty much. I mean she is my dog." I Answered cockily.

We stepped inside and the smell of steak attacked my nose and I looked down to see Amber smelling the air wagging her tail.

"Hey kids! Dinner is just about to be ready!" Tom beamed and I nodded and went and took a seat just right when Alexis came in.... with Kaley.

"What the hell is she doing here!" Jayden shouted at his mom. "We need to talk hunny." Alexis answered with a smile but I know this talk won't be good.

Tom came in and froze in place with a scowl plastered, "what are you doing Alexis." Tom grinds out between his teeth while sitting down. "We need to talk about who your... dating." Alexis smile sweetly but she sent a glare at me.

"I'm with Valentina and that's who I plan on being with till I die." Jayden wrapped his arm around me. "Hunny she barely has any class and she doesn't have the look or money. You need Kaley and you will be with Kaley." She snapped.

"I want nothing to do with that whore." Jayden shouted at Alexis while Kaley scoffs. "You need me. I have money I have class and I know exactly how you want to be treated.. if you know what I mean." She winked and suddenly I felt sick to my stomach to think about them doing... that.

I finally found my voice, "last time I checked, desperately throwing yourself at a guy who really doesn't want you and only going after taken men and people's leftovers is marked off as zero class." I snapped.

"You bitch!" Kaley screamed and leapt over the table and tackled me. She started punching me as I attempt to block her each time while Jayden kept trying to pull her off but was failing when Alexis tried pulling Jayden away from Kaley and with Kaley slapping Jayden as well.

Suddenly Amber joined in biting Kaley and was finally peeled away from me. I was breathing heavily laying there and felt my face bruised. Suddenly Jayden helped me up and turned and glared at Kaley.