Chapter 26

.*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*

Darkness surrounds me. I want to wake up and open my eyes but it's as if my eyes are glued shut and my body is a statue.

Jayden would always talk to me but every time I tried to show him I hear him it failed.

I felt someone holding my hand and the familiar breathing of Jayden. Then there are those times where he's just silent but his silence tells so much.

I have to have him know that I'm here. I used all my strength to move or do something but nothing happened. Come on... I felt my hand twitch.

"Val? If you can hear me do that again." I heard him say but more like pleaded. I did it again but it was easier this time.

I used all my will power to open my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes but regretted it. "Light" I rasped.

I heard the curtains move and a light switch off and I tried again and everything became into focus. "Water" my throat burned.

Suddenly there was a cup of water handed to me and I took it thankfully and drank it all in a matter of a seconds.

I looked up to see Jayden and smiled. "Hey" I whispered. "Your awake" he smiled and hugged me and I hugged back.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is Christmas Eve." He said and I froze shocked.

"I've been out for about a month?" I whispered and he nodded.

"I better go check in with the doctor."

*.*.*

"So she may leave now but I would take it easy for a couple days." The doctor said a bored tone.

We then headed out and I was attacked by so many hugs.

"I missed my partner in crime." Tory pouted and I laughed.

"So what happened while I was gone?" I asked.

"They don't have any proof that Kaley was a part of anything so she's out of jail and Erik is in jail for a long long time." Axel frowned and I nodded.

"Also Jayden refused to leave that room even when the doctor kicked him out which started a fight." Nichole raised an eyebrow at Jayden who just smirked not looking at us.

"Guys we will be steeling Val for a little bit." Nichole smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine bit I want her back in 3 hours." Caleb glared and the boys nodded.

"What am I? An object?" I rolled my eyes and we went to Tory's car..

After about an half an hour we arrived at Tory's house.

"Hey baby" Timothy winked once I entered her house.

"I'm not your baby Tim." I groaned.

"Give me one good reason." He pouted and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm in high school, your in elementary school. I'm 18 your 7."

"I'll be back!" He claimed and walked away.

"Your brother has issues." I said looking at Tory and she nodded her head agreeing with me.

"Val!" I heard someone giggle and I looked over to see Rosina running over to me with a goofy smile on her face.

"Your awake" she hugged my legs looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "I heard you got an ouchie and went to sleep for a bit." She said

"Yup but I'm awake now. No ouchie could keep me asleep." I tickled her sides and she started giggling.