Chapter 10

Hey guys! I don't know why but some characters I'm trying to load on the cast isn't working (at least on my devise) anywayyyy

Picture of Kaley on side ⬆️➡️

*.*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.

As I walked through the door I was met by Jayden's dad. "Hey Valentina." He forced a smile and I raised a eyebrow.

"Something up?" I asked and he frowned and nodded stressfully. "You'll find out soon enough." He shrugged and walked off.

I shrugged it off and walked up the stairs to Jayden's room and walked in.

He looked completely stressed and was pacing his room. What is up with everyone being so stressed?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked crossing my arms and when he saw me he looked relieved and pulled me into his arms and slowly started to relax.

"My ex came.." he said and I looked at him silently telling him to continue. He sighed and sat down on his bed bring me with him.

"There was this girl who was my childhood friend. One of my only friends besides Luke and Tristan. Anyway we started going out in the 6th grade but in freshman year her mom was moving but her dad stayed and she had a choice. She left without hesitation and didn't even say bye. She broke my heart and that's when I started to fuck around. But something about you sparked something in me that I have never seen in any girl. Not even Kaley." He spoke softly.

I gave him a reassuring hug.

"Is that why your dad seemed tensed?" I asked and Jayden looked at me confusedly.

"What do you mean? I never told him about this.. what happened?"

"Oh when I got here your dad was all tensed and said I would find out soon enough or something like that." I said confusedly Jayden immediately bolted out of bed and rushed downstairs to his dad.

"Dad... that bitch isn't coming is she?" Jayden shouted and his dad sighed but nodded.

"Umm?" I said.

"My mom will be visiting." Jayden clenched his jaw and my mouth formed a 'O'.

We walked back upstairs and sat in his room and I looked through his pictures found a girl who looked about 9. "Is this Kaley." I asked. The girl looked very pretty but she had Jayden's soft green eyes and long brown hair with cute dimples.

"That's my sister." He mumbled and I gaped at him. "I never knew you had a sister!" I exclaimed a small sad smile formed in his lips.

"What happened with your family. If you don't mind me asking?" I whispered and he tensed.

"Not now. Maybe some day, but not now." He sighed and I nodded my head understanding.

I went off to bed after getting my dinner.

*.*.*

Beep

Beep

Be-

I turned off my alarm clock and sat up and got ready for school.