Epilogue

*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.

3 years later.

Life couldn't be better. I have 1 year old son and pregnant with a girl.

Jayden purposed to me on high school graduation day and I said yes of course.

Dylan finally got a boyfriend who he has been going out with for 2 years now, Axel and Tory are married with a baby on the way. Nichole and Tristan are also married with a pair of twins running around and Luke and Sammy are married with 4 fucking kids.

Jayden came walking up with a look of exhaustion.

"Finally got the little monster to bed?" I chuckled and he nodded smiling and kissed my grin.

There was a knock on the door and we walked up and opened it to see everyone!

"There's my partner in crime!" Tory practically tackled me.

"Hey guys" I smiled and Dylan grinned.

"I'm engaged!" He smiled and I gasped.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" I I ruffled up his hair as he pouted.

We may be older but we never changed. We will always have our childish ways stuck with us.

I smiled at my laughing friends who are talking amongst each other with huge smiles on their faces and then I looked up at Jayden who smiled back down at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

I will never forget the story of....

Living with the bad boy.

The End