Chapter 17

*.*.*.*.Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.

Days started to feel more like weeks and weeks started to feel more like months.

It has been 2 weeks since I last spoke to Jayden and I don't feel any better from day 1.

I feel worst.

I sighed and lazily got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to be bumped into someone and fell down.

I got up and looked down to see I knocked down Jayden's mom. Oopsie.

"Watch where your going bitch. I just had my nails done this afternoon." She shouted at me getting up and slapped me.

A gasp left my mouth as my head whipped to the right.

Suddenly we heard growling to see Amber walking up barring her teeth. Ever since I got Amber she has been very over protective with me and get feisty with stranger who try and pet her.

I have an idea she had an owner but they abused her and she ended up in the streets and since I'm the only one who probably truly cared for her she became over protective.

She grew a liking on Nichole, Dylan, Sammy, and Tory though over the past couple weeks.

I also haven't talked much ever since Jayden and I broke up.

"Amber it's ok." I whispered picking her up before she attacked Alexis.

"Keep an eye on that damn dog of yours!" She hollowed and stomped off.

"You want to go to the park." I asked in a baby voice to Amber and she tilted her head at me.

I chuckled and walked to the door with her high on my heels wagging her tail.

We started heading down there but once we got there I saw Luke and Tristan.

I smiled at them and skipped over to them. I do kind of miss them. But I'll never admit that to them.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and they both turned their hands at me and rushed over to me and tackled me in a huge hug.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"We thought after the Jayden thing you would never talk to us again." Tristan pouted and I smiled.

"What happened between him and me stays between us not you guys." I cheekily smiled at them.

I turned my head to see Amber sitting there not knowing what to do.

"Guys this is Amber. But be careful she's um.. can get violent with strangers let's just say." I said.

"Omg she's so cute!" Tristan squealed like a teenage girl. Luke raised his eyebrow at him as I do the same and he smiled sheepishly.

"I brought my dog as well. He's an golden retriever." Luke stated proudly.

"Where is he?" I asked raising an accusing eyebrow.

"Sam!" He shouted and coming out of the trees was a beautiful golden retriever who looked a few years old.

"Omg he's so cute!" I squealed sounding just like Tristan.

Tristan went to pet Amber but she started to growl softly.

"Amber it's ok he's a friend." I smiled at her but she only tilted her head at me but let him touch her either way.

Sam walked over and started sniffing Amber who let's just say didn't respond in open arms.

"So did you talk to Jayden yet?" Luke asked and I shook my head and laughed sarcastically.

"Why on earth would I talk to the cheating bastard." I faked a smile.

"You didn't let him explain?" Tristan asked wide eyed.

"There's not much to explain. I loved him he didn't feel the same and kissed Kaley." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's your side of the story but you could have at least listened to him. You didn't see everything that happened." Luke spoke through a clenched jaw.

"He won't shut up about you. He looks like a complete mess without you. He hasn't looked at a girl ever since you left him. He doesn't even try to move on" Tristan spoke seriously.

"Fine you tell me what happened." I said crossing my arms.

"It's his place to tell not us. If you want you boyfriend back you need to talk to him. He did nothing wrong.

"Except kiss Kaley!" I shotted back.

"Val.... Kaley kissed him"

*
*
*
*

Sorry for the short chapter! I Thought that would be a great ending point.

Feel free to comment and vote!