Chapter 4

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*

"I don't give a shit. Your going and that's the end of it." Nichole snapped and I huffed and Sammy glared at me. We are all right now at Sammy's house and there is a party tonight at some jocks house and they are making me go.

Yay me. Note the sarcasm. "Why do I have to go though." I pouted. "Because you never have fun" Sammy exclaimed and Nichole nodded her head in agreement.

"Fine..." I groaned and they cheered as I huffed.

They had me out on a cute crop top and shorts and we hopped in Dylan's car and went off to the party.

The first thing I stepped in the smell of alcohol hit me and I sighed and decided to just have some soda. I went over and grabbed a can and opened it.

I looked at the dance floor to see none other then Jayden, sucking some girls face off but something in me seeing that made my face fall a little. No Valentina. You will not have feelings over the school's heart breaker. All he wants is to get into your pants.

I finished my drink and walked off to the dance floor looking for my friends but bumped into someone. I looked up to see this cute looking guy and smiled.

"The name is Maximum but you can just call me max." He winked and I giggled. "Valentina." I said giving him my name.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful gal." He flirted and I blushed and smiled. He then leaned in to kiss me and I let him. He pushed me against the wall and licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. But something felt off. I didn't feel like myself right now. He then smirked at me and pulled me up stairs to one of the empty rooms.

The soda. Someone must have done something to it. I started to panic and pulled away. "Umm imma just go and see my friends. Nice to meet you max." I said politely but even I heard the panic in my voice.

He smirked at me and pulled me back to him. "Your one of the hottest girls I have seen. Do you really think I will pass up a offer like that?" He smiled sickly and felt my eyes start to fill with tears. "Please let me go." I whispered and he chuckled humorlessly and shook his head.

He forced me on the bed and started to rip my shirt off. "Please don't" I cried and tried pushing him off. Memories started to go through my head and I felt my breathing get heavier and had no control in my body. I then started having a panic attack.

I started screaming for help and kicking and slapping. "Help me!!! Someone please help me!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He then punched my face and I cried out. "Please don't" I sobbed as he ripped my pants off and forced his disgusting lips on mine.

Suddenly he was ripped apart from me and I was left sobbing in my bra and underwear. "Not again" I kept sobbing. "Don't ever touch her again!" I heard a familiar voice shout and heard groaning but I was too scared to even see who it was.

"I can't do this again" I cried. Suddenly I was being lifted and I started screaming again and started to kick and hit who ever was holding me.

"Shhh it's ok I got you. I won't let anyone hurt or touch you." I heard someone say soothingly and I started to calm down. I looked up and locked eyes with Jayden and started to silently cry. He took off his shirt and put it on me and carried me to his car,

I sat in the front seat looking out the window. "Are you ok?" He asked gently and I nodded not looking up at him. "Thank you" I whispered when we arrived at his house.

He nodded his head in acknowledgment, "you were saying stuff like 'not again' what was that about?" He asked and I tensed and felt my eyes fill with tears.

"It's nothing." I whispered looking away. He sighed nodding his head understanding I didn't want to talk about it.

"Why did you help me?" I asked silently. He looked shocked at the sudden question. "Because believe it or not I actually care about you." I nodded my head knowing he was telling the truth. But I knew there was more to it but I didn't push it.

He was about to leave but I quickly grabbed his arm. He looked at me with a eyebrow raised. I sighed feeling embarrassed and nervous about what I'm going to ask. "Will you please sleep with me. Tonight." I asked blushing and he just chuckled and nodded his head.

He started to take off his pants and my eyes widened. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked shocked and he just rolled his eyes and was left in nothing but his boxers and climbed in and rapped his arm around my waist but I didn't mind. Not now at least.

Soon enough darkness took over.

*
*
*
*

Hey my bitches! I hoped you enjoyed! What do you think happened to Valentina and why she acted the way she did? Hmm....

Feel free to comment and vote!