Chapter 7

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.

"He what?!?!?" Nichole shouted and Sammy squealed.

"You heard me." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Are you going to go?" Sammy exclaimed with a huge smile and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know... I mean he's just a player. How do I know he isn't playing me?" I asked looking down and I felt a arm rap around my shoulders and I looked up to see Dylan.

"Baby girl. He doesn't take his one night stands on dates. The last person he took on a date is if I recall correctly his now ex girlfriend which was about a couple years ago" Dylan assured me as Nichole, Sammy, and I eye him accusingly.

"Stalker much?" Sammy asked him sassily and Dylan just smiled sheepishly. "Hey! Don't act like no one else does it! The only difference is that I'm gay which makes me special." Nichole just snorted and I chuckled.

"You should go. You never know. He could be your future husband who banged the hell out of you and became the future father of your future children." Sammy said, as I gape at her.

"Fine. But I need help! I don't know what to wear!" I whined. But something in me made me want to go and hope my friends encourage me on going so I had a reason to go.

Once we got to my house Dylan dug through my closet for a outfit and Sammy and Nichole were arguing on what to do with my make up and hair. I just rolled my eyes and let everything play out.

Dylan smiled and walked up to me holding a red bandana, a grey shirt that has one of the short sleeves exposes my shoulder and black leggings.

I then went into the bathroom and put everything on except the bandana. Nichole started to do a side braid with my hair and Sammy started to do my eyeshadow. Which was nothing to big. Just some natural colors to make my eyes pop out more.

Nichole then put the bandana on me and I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror.

(Valentina's outfit)

I started to feel a little self conscious though. I don't really look at myself in a mirror but now that I really am looking my eyes start to look at my body figure.

Do my hips look to big?

Is my but too small or big?

My boobs are big but does it make them look stuffed or make me look like a slut?

My eyes started to focus on my face structure.

My skin is a creamy color with an natural tan which goes very well with my dark brown hair and my light brown highlights waist length hair. My cheekbones and jaw line are defined well and my warm chocolate brown eyes makes everything pop out.