Chapter 14

.*.*.*Valentinas P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.

Poke
Poke
Poke

Right when I felt another poke coming I quickly grabbed the hand that was really small and opened my eyes to see Rosina and Tim smiling sheepishly and I groaned.

I rolled over to see the time which was 6 am and I scoffed. "Why am I being poked at 6 in the morning?" I groggily asked.

"Because you need to get home and get ready for school!" Rosina chirped and my eyes widened. I forgot I stayed the night here. Oh shit.

"Thanks!" I mumbled and grabbed my stuff and dashed out the door and ran home.

Once I got home I ran up the stairs too see Jayden in a ram page.

"What's going on?" I asked worriedly and when he turned to see me he ran towards me and put me in a bone crushing hug.

"Where the fuck were you?" He mumbled into my neck.

"Umm at Tory's? Why?" I asked.

"I was so damn worried. I thought you were kidnapped or Erik got to you... or you left me because of my mom." He whispered in a pained voice and I sighed and hugged him tighter.

"I'm ok. See? I'm right here. You don't have to worry about me." I sighed and he crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. But was interrupted when we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over to see Tom (Jayden's dad) standing in the door way with a raised eyebrow and Jayden just shrugs.

I do a mental face palm but let it go.

I grabbed an apple on the counter and quickly ate it.

"Ready to go sunshine?" Jayden smirked leaning against his car and I nodded and sat in the passenger seat.

It was a silent car ride but was in a comfortable silence, not the awkward and tense kind.

Once I got out of the car I was tackled in a group hug and I screamed and fell down from the impact and looked up too see Sammy, Nichole, Dylan, and Tory laying on me smiling.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I groaned.

"We haven't seen you in forever!" Tory exclaimed as I glared.

"I just saw you last night"

"Well yeah but it's been like 6 hours!" She pouted and I look at her dumbfounded and she and the others just shrugged sheepishly.

"Jay!!" Someone squealed and we turned to see Kaley running up giggling and latched herself onto Jayden's bicep as I clenched my jaw.

"I've called you so many times over the weekend! Why haven't you called me back silly?" She giggled running a hand down his chest flirtatiously as he looked very uncomfortable.

He tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge so I walked up and squeezed myself between them and looked at Kaley with a sick smile plastered.

"Because he was with me. His girlfriend." I smiled tightly as she glared at me.

"Your hot when your jealous." Jayden whispered into my ear biting it softly as heat crept up my neck and spread over my face.

"Shut up." I mumbled and pushed him away as he chuckled.

Kaley tried to reattach herself to Jayden but was stopped when Sammy tackled her and we all erupted in laughter as Kaley fumed and shoved a proud looking Sammy off.

"Hey girl!" Tristan's voice rang in my ears and right beside him was Luke.

"Hey!" I smiled as he gave me a friendly hug but I was pulled away by Jayden giving him a glare and kissed my cheek. I guess marking his territory in some boyish way?

What the hell is up with guys marking what is theirs?

"Possessive much?" Luke smirked as Jayden gave a playful glare.

"I just don't find it appealing other guys besides her boyfriend touching her." He shrugged as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Someone's whipped." Luke's smirk grew as everyone started laughing except Kaley who is trying to get Jayden's attention but doesn't even get a look.

"Maybe." He mumbles and Tristan laughed and patted him on the back and my eyes went wide and he gave me a knowing smirk.

"But only for you." He whispered huskily in my ear and my blush grew.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Dylan and Tory and I were now heading too study hall but were stopped when Kaley and Jenna and Jenna's group of minions stopped in front of us.

"Now listen now and listen good. Jayden is fucking mine. I'm his childhood friend and I grew up with him to know his problems. I Know everything about him and you need to back the fuck off. We are closer then you'll ever be so quit being a slut with him and whore with someone else." Kaley Smiled sickly at me and I scoffed.

"Umm pardon me I'm pretty sure he wants nothing more to do with you by the way he tried to push your scrawny little hands off of him, girlfriend." Dylan said with his hand on his hip and doing 3 snaps in a zig zag way with a mock of a felisha tome which nearly had me and Tory laughing.

Dylan really needs to stop watching diva shows.

Jenna then huffed and walked away as Kaley looked fumed and rolled her eyes.

"Unlike Jenna I stick my ground. He's mine and I love him and he loves me." Kaley scoffed angrily.

"Yeah that's why I see Jayden and Valentina exchanging spit when they think no one is looking. Well when Valentina doesn't think anyone's looking anyway." Tory chuckled at the last part as I gape at her and Kaley went to slap her but Tory caught it right when it was about too touch her face.

"Now listen now and listen good." Tory mocked and mimicked her bringing her face close to hers.

"You better be the good little slut you are and go have single men pay you instead of being pathetic and going after girls boyfriends and having their left overs." Tory spoke with such a tone that brings chills up your spine and your surprised that the tone itself hasn't killed anyone. I even winced and unconsciously took a step back.

Kaley quickly nodded her head and scammed off as Dylan and I just stood there stunned.

"Hot damn!" Dylan broke the silence and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"You know I could have fought my battle." I gave a small smile and Tory shrugged with a grin.

"Oh well." Was all she said and we walked off.

But I know that won't be the last of that Kaley girl.

*
*
*
*

Sorry this was a short chapter! I promise you a longer chapter next time. I just really want this book too last and I couldn't wait to post it! I have so much other stuff planned for this book that I don't even know if I'll ever finish! Anyway I promise not to leave y'all hanging for months and instead post every 1 to 2 weeks ( and sometimes longer if I'm grounded which is a lot)

Feel free to VOTE and COMMENT!