Chapter 25

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.

It's been what I believe 5 days since I have been kidnapped and 5 days of torture.

Every day I have been beaten till I'm black and blue, raped then Kaley comes and does her own little beat me up and repeat.

I reached into my shirt and took out my locket and opened it. Tears spilled down my cheeks like at my friends and happy I was. They were the only ones who could make me forget and have me be truly happy.

Suddenly the door opened and came in Erik. He looked at what I was looking at and scowled.

He took away from me and looked at the pictures with a glare. "You little slut." He spat and started beating me up. Punch after punch and kick after kick.

"No one loves you except me. You should be happy I'm in your life. Everything could be so simple if you accept me but we have to do things the hard way." He shouted in my face lifting me up by my hair as I screamed in pain bringing my hands up to where he's grabbing me.

He then dropped me and I fell hard on the ground. He then dragged me over to the bucket of water.

"No please." I cried but he just laughed.

"Do you love me?" He asked and I shook my head and then he dunked my head into the bucket of water for what I think is 45 seconds. I felt like I was drowning as I started choking on the water not being able to hold my breath any longer.

He lifted my head out of the water.

"All you have to say is that you love me." He spat but I shook my trying to get air back on my lungs but dunked my head back in the water.

This kept going on for like 10 minutes until suddenly the door bursted open and I came Tory, Nichole, Sammy, Dylan, Caleb, Jayden, Tristan, Luke, Axel, and Amber.

Amber charged towards Erik and attacked him.

Jayden came rushing towards me, unchaining me.

"Your here" I whispered with my eyes pooled with tears.

"Of course. Did you really think I wasn't going to go looms for you the first thing I heard your missing." He kissed me but heard someone clearing their throats and we turned to see Axel and Caleb with annoyed expressions.

Suddenly Erik kicked Amber off him and stood up just as the police arrived. "If I can't have you. No one can." He took out a gun and aimed for Jayden and I screamed.

Right when I heard the loud bang of the gun going off, without thinking I pushed Jayden out of the way with all my strength and a blood murdering scream filled the room as I fall down felling a piercing pain throbbing in my lower stomach.

"Valentina!" Jayden shouted just as Erik was tackled by the police officers.

"Get your hands off me! I didn't do anything!" I heard Kaley cry being dragged out along with Erik.

"Your going to be ok." Jayden said with tears in his eyes along with everyone else.

"Get out of the way!" A officer shouted but Jayden didn't move.

"If I don't make it-" I started but was cut off by him. "Don't say that your going to be fine." A tear fell.

"If I don't make it." I took a deep breath struggling to stay awake. "Know that I love you and I die happy knowing I had such great friends." I said softly.

"I love you more than you will ever know." He said just as my eyes closed and darkness surrounded me.
*.*.*
*.*.* Jayden's P.O.V.*.*.*.

"Dude you need to get some fresh air. You have been sitting in this waiting room for hours." Luke tried to reason but I shook my head,

"No. I'm not leaving until I find out if she's ok." I said barely awake.

"Ok man.... She will be ok" Tristan said giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"Valentina Jones?" A doctor came in and everyone came rushing to him.

Her mother walked up, "Is she ok" she whispered with tears threatening to come out.

"She has a couple of broken ribs and is in a coma." He frowned.

"Will she wake up soon?" I asked worriedly.

"It's hard to say but you may visit her." He said and I nodded and we all went to to her room.

I was heartbroken at the sight I was seeing. She had bruises all over her. Erik deserves to die.

Nichole, Tory, Sammy and Dylan rushed over to her. "This is my fault." I frowned and everyone head snapped towards me.

"No it's not." Axel said.

"Yes it is. It should have hit me not her." I whispered

"That was her choice to save you. You didn't do anything." Caleb said.

"Let's give him some privacy." Stacy said and everyone left.

I sat next to Val and grabbed her hand. "Hey." I whispered.

"Please wake up soon. Everyone misses you and is worried, especially me. I love you so much." I said.

*
*
*
*

Again sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next chapter to be longer.

Feel free to comment and or vote!