Chapter 12

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*

I felt so sore and my face hurt as hell. I tried to open my eyes but they felt so heavy. I groaned and used all my strength to peal my eyes open and looked up to see a angry, concerned, worried Jayden.

"What happened?" I groaned sitting up a bit on the bed but he immediately gently pushed me back down. "Don't move you need to rest. And I don't know, you tell me!" He exclaimed angry but worried and suddenly all of the memories flooded my head and my throat started tightening up and my breathing became heavier.

"It's um nothing." I mumbled and he squinted his eyes at me with his mouth forming a straight line.

"Don't bullshit me with that. You were passed out, beaten up in a dumpster!" He snapped and I flinched at his tone and his eyes softened but his face still held seriousness not going to let this one slide.

"It was Erik." I mumbled and his jaw clenched and everything in him tensed.

"I would like too know who Erik is. You had a panic attack when you first saw him and now he beat you up." He grounded out.

"Now is not the time" I snapped. Who does he think he is? He has no right to know my past and be snappy at me for not telling.

"I have a right too know why my girlfriend who is living in the same house as me is being stalked and beaten up!" He snapped angrily.

He does have a point. I thought to myself.

His facial expression softened and he sighed, "I'm sorry for pushing you. You don't have to tell me anything if your not ready. I'm just worried about you and I care about you." He whispered playing with a strand of my hair.

"No your right. You kind of do have a right too know and you'll find out sooner or later so why not now?" I sighed defeated.

"You don't have too if your not ready." He said softly but I shook my head.

"I am ready." He nodded his head and laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively and rested his head on top of mine.

"I've known Nichole Dylan and Sammy since kindergarten and we have been best friends since. But we all went on a vacation too New York the summer after Freshmen year and I met this guy there. He was sweet and nice and before you knew it we were dating. I ended up loving him so much. He would take me on dates and kiss me but he grew impatient with the fact I'm not giving him his satisfaction. My virginity. He kept saying he would wait for me when I'm ready but I noticed the annoyance. We all decided to live in New York because I didn't want too leave him. But on our anniversary was when my cousin flew in too visit me and I was so happy to see him that I gave him a huge tight hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek but Erik saw this and before I could do anything he punched him. I quickly told him he was my cousin and nodded his head and said sorry. When we got back to his place he slammed the door and locked it and threw me on the ground. He kept telling me that I am not to touch or talk to any guy not even Dylan or else I would be punished. So I tried to leave him and broke things up with him which just fueled his anger. He abused me all day and all night. Then he raped me. He would rape me everyday. This went off almost about a year. I finally told my friends what was going in and we quickly took a plane and flew back here without a moment hesitation and began our junior year and now we are seniors. But he found me and he is back."

By the end I was just sobbing and gripping onto his shirt in fear and he was gripping onto me like I might disappear. "He's the reason I don't believe in love anymore." I cried

"I understand if you don't want me anymore." I sniffed with tears falling down my face uncontrollably and was starting to get up but he held me down.

"Listen to me right now. Why would I not want you because you were forced into this!?! You are not weak. You are strong, independent, beautiful, and a survivor!" He hugged me tightly and I cried into his shirt.

"You really think so?" I ask looking into his eyes, "of course." He whispered and dipped down and kissed me.

"Now where is this mother fucker?!? Imma about to kill this ass wipe!" He growled through clenched teeth.

"It's fine." I mumbled and he looked at me unbelievably. "It is not ok! Fine. But you will not leave my side." He mumbled the last part when he saw the look I was giving him.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"For what?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"For be there for me and for supporting me and you know.... for all of this! For caring for me." I mumbled.

He then kissed me, "Baby you don't have anything to be thanking me for because I would have done this willingly. It isn't that hard when it is you." He mumbled against my lips as I smiled against his.

*
*
*
*

Hey my lovelies! Any advise? Any comments? Anything? Oh and sorry if this chapter sucks. This might be a slight warning. This book will be moving kind of fast. Not extremely fast but fast. Just a warning.

Feel free to comment and or vote!