Chapter 20

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*

2 Months Later

It's been 2 months ever since Jayden and I got back together. It's been almost drama free, almost. There has been the occasional run with Kaley and Erik but nothing I can't nor my friends can't handle.

Amber has gotten bigger and it will be my birthday tomorrow! December 11.

(How Amber looks now)

I got out of bed and put on an unfit and headed downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat for breakfast.

I heard someone coming in the kitchen and I turned to see Jayden. "So I was wondering what you wanted for your birthday?" He gave a small grin and I shrugged.

"You don't have to get me anything." I shrugged it off as he scoffed. "Um no I'm not falling for that." He glared and I raised an eye brow at him.

"Fall for what?" I chuckled.

"Last girl I dated... who meant nothing to me" he finished wide eyed as I gave him a glare.. "I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said nothing am I'm like 'you sure?' And she's like 'yeah' so I get her nothing and she cried and moved away." He said and I burst out laughing.

"You're such an idiot" I laughed.

"But I'm you idiot" he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. "Yes you are" I mumbled against his lips.

*.*.*

I walked through the doors of school and ran right into Kaley.

"Watch where your going!" She screeched in my face, "and watch your back. I will be getting Jayden back, I tried to be nice but now we have to do things the hard way." She snapped and marched off.

I brushed it off and headed down to history and sat down next to Tory and Dylan. "Why won't she ever shut up." Tory groaned.

"Ms. Victoria do you have something you want to share with the class!" Mrs. Henderson snapped at Tory.

"Yes. Your class is very boring and your not teaching us shit. So how about you start doing your job instead of bitching at people like a high school slut" Tory replied calmly with a smile while the whole class erupts in laughter.

"Get out of my class right now!" She screamed, her face the color of a ripe tomato.

"Gladly. A locker would be more interesting then you." With that she marched out and slammed the door shut.