Chapter 5

*.*.*.Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.

I opened me eyes and tried to sit up but something heavy was holding me down. I looked to the side and saw a sleeping Jayden with his arm firmly around my waist. I started to freak out when I saw he was just in boxers and I was in one of his shirts.

My breathing got heavier and I felt another panic attack coming but then last nights memories flooded my head and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I tried to get up because I really had to use the bathroom. His arm only tightened around me and I groaned in frustration. I poked his face but he only scrunched up his nose. I continued to poke his face repeatedly and after I realized he isn't going to wake up anytime soon I took the pillow he was using and smacked him in the face with it as hard as I could.

He jolted awake and sat up quickly looking around. "What the fuck" he breathed. "Let go of me I have to pee." I whined and he looked at his arm and quickly let go with a smirk plastered on his annoying face.

I took a quick shower and putnon mascara and eye liner. I then put on a white t-shirt, red jeans and a blue hoody.

 I then put on a white t-shirt, red jeans and a blue hoody

(Valentina's outfit)

I walked back into my room to see Jayden gone. I shrugged and grabbed my phone and book bag.

I walked down stairs too see Jayden leaning against the door swinging his keys around his finger. "Your,riding with me babe." He smirked and I snorted. "Very ladylike." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Who says I'm going to ride with you?" I said raising my eyebrow challengingly. "How else will you get too school?" He smirked.

I opened and closed my mouth a couple times and I glared at him. I usually car pool with Dylan and sometime Nichole and Sammy join but they are both at school right now and Dylan is sick.

I sighed and followed him to his car but he never walked to it. I gasped at the death trap in front of me. A black crotch rocket. Hell to the nah. I turned around attempted to run to his car. Keyword, attempted. He grabbed me by the waist and chuckled.

"I'm not getting on that death trap." I said wide eyed and he chuckled. "I'm not asking babe." I was too shock to even correct him in calling me babe. "Have you ever rode on one of these?" He asked and I slowly shook my head no.

He then picked me up and sat me down on the back of it and sat in front of me. "I have 3 rules" he said and I raised my eyebrow. "Rule 1. Safety first." With that he placed a helmet on me. "What about you?" I asked.

"Only have one. Your the first other then me to ride on my bike." I then blushed and looked down. "Rule 2. Always lean in the direction I'm turning." He said and I nodded. He then held a mischievous grin. Oh no.